Difference between Yamaha F310 & Yamaha F310P

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by kanav1234, Jun 17, 2010.

1. kanav1234

kanav1234 New Member

Hi All,

I just bought YAMAHA F310P worth INR 8500.
    However, i am unable to find the difference between F310 & F310P since the difference between them in the price is worth INR 3000+.

All i know is with 310P you get yamaha's kit containing capo, gig bag, strings, picks..etc etc

F310p is not in the Yamahas web site like F310.

Does anybody knows the difference between them?

2. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

F310P is the package model, you get d guitar yamaha f310, with a gig bag, strap, capo, picks, string winder, string set...all worth 3k more than the guitar alone (who is so kind to give you all these things for free with d guitar).

3. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

You can get some stuff free when you buy a new guitar, doesn't necessarily have to be a guitar 'pack'. Cheaper picks - always, gig bag - COMPULSORY, strap - sometimes (cheaper ones should be free, and you can get a discount on more expensive ones if you ask well), strings - never asked, string winder - never asked.

Actually, be sure to nick as many freebies/discounts as you can. I got a discount on the sheet music stand I bought when I bought my RG7, lol. And I got a decent cable free with it (I could actually ask for more, but I had all I wanted and didn't want to be greedy, luls.) So that's a guitar (Ibanez RG7321), allen heads, decently padded soft case, strap, 1 cable, one strap lock (last of the stock, I wanted 2 >.>), sheet music stand, all for 22k.

4. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

ya...u get a soft case n picks for free if u buy an acoustic....with electric...soft case, picks, amp cord...etc

never heard of getting strings set with guitar for free!

5. kanav1234

kanav1234 New Member

after talking to YAMAHA guys i get to know the diff btw f310 & F310p.

F310 i smade up of normal wood where as F310p is made up of dried wood, which is indonesian mahogony.

Sound difference is avalable when compared with F310 as well.

In total F310p is worth the difference plus you get the stuff that you wil lhardly use but its ok.

6. alexis_alicia

alexis_alicia New Member

@ultrabot90,

hey from where u got that Ibby at 22k?

7. ultrabot90

OnStage Noida \m/
    It was probably the last piece. they still have an Omen 7 though. :p

8. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

Omen 7 sold out! Probably the best 7 string i tried @onstage noida, have alnico pickups. Went there a few days back and Dave Musti Angel of Death V was available. Its great to have fenders there. Wished they had godins and parkers. Fender jazz basses had a very clean warm sound in d middle and bright on d bridge..so very decent for every genre...every bassist should have it..i strongly recommend!

9. ultrabot90

10. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

i don't really live there...come occasionally or for some work...but when am there...i visit these stores and try or buy..