Did you know your mobile phone operator could do this...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Mar 15, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

My boycott of cell phones renders me immune to such heinous crimes.

The rest of you, watch out. Big Brudda watches you.

3. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

Yap Yap

:think:well i'll be....:shock::mad::cen:
    first we only had big broda...
    now we got a big fatha and an even biger muthaaaaaaa....
    might be true u know...i wud'nt kno - Sir Lord's the big guy here...:boff:

4. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I have Reliance. So I doubt they have that thing you call software.

5. Yes it is also linked to a recording software which is triggered by certain keywords. These can be as random as they like i.e.
    'attack'. So if you say I have had an attack of such and such virus than your are most probably being recorded on some database.

The population on the world is increasing dramatically and we are begining to get too difficult to control, escpecially as communication and education has also increased amongst the ordinary people.
    The new world order sees this as a threat and are devising methods to deprive us of our freedom and liberty.
    I fear if the working classes don't react against this then we are looking at not a totalitarian state but a totalitarian world.

6. fat_kax

Note To Admin...

also
    and finally
    P.S. the last one sounds a lot better in Hindi

Well all i wud like to point out in all these threads is that they aren't alike. Next - https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=19780 - why is my thread closed. and lastly - PLEASE DONT BAN ME!!!

regards
    the fat dude

7. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

u r another to hv a gr8 sense of humour..

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Alternately....you might be easily amused.

9. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

oh how can i forgot u.. u r another to top ... @b>>bl** j>>job

10. mr singh

mr singh New Member

surely they cant install this software crap on a shit old fone like the nokia 3330 (lol), its a brick.... i must b safe :)

11. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I always hated mobile phones....i use them only for internet.

12. fat_kax

seriously speakin - i cud'nt give a damn if they kept switchin on my mobile fone - im not under no tracker program!!! neither are 99.9999999783963456390627356% people who'r reading this (CAUTION : The quoted figure is only an approximation!!!)
    so who really need to care are the damn criminals and dudes whos arrange fer our asses to burst under fire from a couple of AK-57's = so - if this technology can be used to track them muthafukerrrs down - its good aint it
    i mean - wat've i and u got to fear from it - and anewez - wat'll they get by switchin on our mobile fones AND even continously makin calls thru it - except maybe a cupl of consumer abuse cases call by the consumers courts!!!
    so watever = yeh there prolly is such a technology and may god bless the dude/dudes/dudette/dudettes/[highlight]censored[/highlight]/cow/bull/frog/frogs/BigGuy/hacker/operator/oldman/oldwoman/16-yr-old-kid or the guy/guyette(not sure if its guyette or guyness) next door who invented it!!!
    [size=+2]For Lots Of Fake Rumours
    (NO OFFENSE TO LORD OR TO THIS POST)
    To Start Threads About Log On To
    https://www.torrentchannel.com/
    Especially If You Read
    Dan Brown[/size]