Diamrzio dealer in india

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sridhar11_2, Jul 2, 2005.

1. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

OK as far as i know there is no diamrzio dealer in india.So how is it possible to get Diamrzios here in india ( i.e if i have no relatives and friends outside india who can get me the stuff). Also can i get a custom built with the same specs as the guitar i want and get it to sound atleast half as good as the original with the pickups (Diamrzio) and my choice of tremelo (i.e Edge or lo pro etc.)

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

didnt u already ask thisa question in another thread?

eityher ways.... i strongly suggest u contact luthiers - they usually know where to get stuff from.

3. sridhar11_2

Sorry i posted the same thing again but i did'nt get a clear cut answer. That thread ended up as a thread on the JS Guitar and not on the custom JS replica that can be built.

Thanks anyway

4. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

What Dimarzios do you need? Maybe I can help you.

5. sridhar11_2

Well i was interested in the PAF PRO = neck and the FRED = bridge. I'm interested in the pafs cause it seems like a dimarzio standard and the fred cause it gives out those sweet harmonics that you can hear in almost every satriani song.

Anyway i was interested in getting a JS model custom replica built so these pickups just came to my mind.