Dhusor Somoy Intro

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shourov, Jun 27, 2006.

1. shourov

shourov New Member

Hey... I just heard and acoustic version of Dhushor Somoy, it sounds pridy kool..
    I was trying to work on the intro and came up with sumthin like...

b--------------8--------7-------------8---------5----------8—7------8/7---5--
    g---9------9------9-------------0---------0-----------0-----0------0-----------
    d--------9-------------------0-----------------------0-------------0-------------
    a---7-------------------0------------------------0--------------0-----------------

so, am I on the right track?
    anyways.. help me out.. thx

ps: can any1 temme wher I can download the original song frm?.. oh btw.. I remember sum1 posting the links.. I tried em but the links dunt work *confused*..

2. shourjya

shourjya New Member

hi ,....am pretty new to the guitar playing thing..though i have been an avid listener for long...thing is i cant read the music given on the net..just like the way you have posted it...can you help me out...i kinda need help.. [[DAMN YOU, SNIPPPP] be eagerly waiting for a reply

3. shourov

shourov New Member

hey! these form of presentations are called Tabs.. u L find articels in this website on how to read tabs.. but I will help anyways..

4. Boundule

Boundule New Member

wel....
    i'm not sure eto niche hobe ki na....
    try kore i'll let u kno!!!

5. shourov

shourov New Member

... True.. etto niche howar kotha na.. Am diyeai shuru kora jai but.. amar Guitar er ekta string chire gasssse.. thats y I cudn try with Am... anyways! kau ki artcell shune na? kono response nai keno?