1. DesiDetour

DesiDetour New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very well done, the female singer is very good, she owns a very good voice as she sings very well too, and above all, she looks pretty aswell;).
    I listened a few songs of you guys as i have to say you guys are doing a very good job!
    The female singer is giving her own touch in most of the songs she is singing, very good improvising, i like that. Just some tiny Sur faults at places, but nothing to worry about, in live performances this is forgivable, my compliments for her singing talent!!!
    Just a little thing about the drummer (in this song), he is real good but i think the song would be sound better when the hi-hats should be opened at the right places, it would give the song the effects needed(accentuation) at the right places, if you know what i mean, just listen to the original song you'll know what i mean!
    But anyhow, you guys are really good, just keep going and take care!

3. DesiDetour

DesiDetour New Member

Thanks Keoraf for your all the compliments and suggestions. There is a lot of room for improvement. Since sounds are so generic coming out of an electronic drum kit, mistakes are quite noticeable, unfortunately thats all they had at the venue.

Again, thank you for taking the time to listen to us.

4. alienroar

alienroar 6 string fanatic

The female lead singer was great.. just few minor faults like i absolutely hated when she sang "BECAUSE". its just 3-4 places in song (eg. 0:46, 1:48) but i just hated that change. Every thing else in her vocal was pitty much neat.

Other thing i noted was it seemed the bassist was just doing bit of over performing(acting)... but thats only my opinion.