Demonic Resurrection On 107.1fm On Friday 24th Dec @ 5:3opm

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Demonstealer, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

DEMONIC RESURRECTION will be interviewed live on Rainbow 107.1FM All India Radio on the Retro and Rock Hour between 5:10 and 6:00pm.

The band will be interviewed on the show between 5:30-6:00 and our track will be aired as well along with a few Hard Rock/Metal songs.

The show is hosted by RJ Mihir who has made the great effort of featuring Indian bands every week on his shows on 107.1Fm. Bands featured so far included Motherjane, Zero and Tripwire. Now Mihir takes on the heavier side of Indian Rock and interviews DR and airs one of our songs.

You can find out more about Mihir and his shows on his website - www.geocities.com/mihirlovesmusic

So Tune in to Rainbow 107.1Fm Retro and Rock Hour at 5:10pm on 24th Saturday and have a Demonic Christmas Eve!!!!
    Note: All rock/metal bands interested in being feautred on Mihirs shows do drop him a line via his website www.geocities.com/mihirlovesmusic

Cheers and Stay Demonic
    The Demonstealer

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Cool Stuff.. Congrats man...

3. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

wish i could listen to the band

4. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@demonstealer....dats a gr8 news dat some1 is really working hard to take rock to the next step and airing it. way to go mihir!!

zero rox all the way....the lead guitarist is somewat fatso....whoa, but when it comes to solos.....mumbai worships him. check out their originals...especially PSP12... they gotta album out long back...

5. jayanth

@ FR :- Demonstealer is the guitarist of that band.. I guess you should delete your post.. Anyways Zero's guitarist is Warren one of Sahil(The Guy who posted this thread)'s Best friends.. THeir album is Hook..

@ Demon :- Dont mind FR.. We love what you play.. PLay on.

6. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

I pity da fool who cant understand our music
    his loss :)

7. fictional_real

@jayanth...i had no idea abt it. havent deleted the stuff but i have edited it though i still have the same perspective watsoever.

@demonstealer....sorry bro, never wanted to be dat way, had no such intentions. best of luck.

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hey can any1 record da interview and post it here...cause people like us can't get to hear the interview on radio.....

9. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@desi pride will try and see if its possible

10. jayanth

Great cool.. Anyways Demon :- People like us try to keep the darkness high.. And these people spill light and happiness into it.. Its kind of sad..

11. fictional_real

@jayanth...whom r u referring to? and for wat? :confused:

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

thanx dude...looking forward to it..... :cool: :beer:

13. jayanth

@ FR :- I wasnt reffering to anyone.. Its just a comment..

14. fictional_real

@jayanth....i hope so.

15. tejas

tejas ..........

Congrats man. You are going places. I wish u all the best.

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Shit.. thats awesome, man... Death metal never had it so good on the airwaves... unless you count back to the Arindam Dasgupta days, eh?

17. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

& Shit, whys my sig comin on like that?

18. jayanth

@ Asmodeus :- No Html tags allowed in Signatures.. Also - AD was Amazing..

@ FR :- HIGH HOPES :p:

19. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

2 days to go

20. jayanth

If its on AIR, We should get it too right??