Demonic Resurrection + Demonstealer + Reptilian Death Mp3

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Demonstealer, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

solo guitarist or I shoulod just learn to play solo's :p

2. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Also working on RD's 2nd full length album

btw anyone wanna buy the 1st one its still available.

3. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

a hindi death metal album would be ultra cool. chhati ke saath panga was kick ass (and hilarious).

i think a solo guitarist(i'm a volunteer!). how much are you going to handle anyway? or a rythm guitarist would do.
    btw, which album has the track 'creatures from ancient blood'? i think you need to redo that solo.

4. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

dude if alexi can handle it so can I (maybe not this year but in a few maybe :D)

if your in mumbai and wanna try out gimme a buzz dude.

Creautres was a song record for deepthroat the compilation
    we dont play it anymore and we never will so no question of re-recording it.

The hindi album I'll keep u posted on. If I'm luckly and all goes well I'll even have a video and it will be available in shops ..... lets keep fingers crossed.

cheers boys.

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey i just found that u use AX100G as processor ... hows the it ...

i mean i have used their poor'er' cousins like AX1G and AX100G ... sound is good but they have certain quirks ...

6. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

@demonstealer, then you'd need an alexander for rythms. i dont think you have another rythm guitarist. do you?
    i'll let you know when i come to mumbai...and will surely atleast buy all the albums you keep, the indian metal ones..
    but that'd be great if ur albums become available in shops..good luck.

7. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@sslayer - hey dude I own a Korg1000g and I was quite happy with the sound I got with it thru my stranger amp. I currently use a POD XT LIVE right now. I peronally feel that a Zoom707 with a stranger amp is a killer combo. I personally dont like gt3,gt5,gt6 etc etc
    Zoom Gfx8 is good as well.

@6string - dude definitely and u can buy albums via mail order even ;)
    thru ze demonic shop :D

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Huh,..wat??? Whose gonna buy it??,... dude whoever buys it,... set it up on some peer to peer's!! ;-),.. hehe

9. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Well I hope to price them CDs pretty cheap maybe thats an incentive to buy the original with the proper inlay lyrics artwork and sleezy B Grade film pictures which inspired the songs :p

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hahaha... Sleazy B Grade Films?

Dude.. temme this.. Can I work on any of your artwork??? Like, give me a tryout or something like that... Mephisto's good at it tho...

And yeah... How's the album going? And about the 26th gig = Why is it that none of the others are the usuals at a DR gig?

11. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

hey dude for sure u can do the artwork.. show me a few samples of your work even. If I like what u do I'll more than glady use it and if my budget permits me I'll even pay for it.

Mephisto isnt doing the DR album artwork.

26th gig isnt organised by barcode so its the orgnaisers lineup plus its a new venue and location so we didnt mind playing with the new bands its a good change. Resurrection will come soon though.

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Hey stealer? What kind of artwork are you into? Dark? Monstorous? Harsh (greyish)? Or downright gore?

13. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

All kinds man whatever suits the name and music.

Right now my hindi album will be called 'Chaati Ke Saath Panga' so I'm expecting a cover with a sleazy vibe and possibly a woman with large breasts dressed like a daku.

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Man i did listen to that mp3 once,... some time back though,..... dude u r seriously gonna release it???? :-o

15. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Cool, but could they censor it?
    The first hindi death metal album: History.

But a question about 'humor metal', do you want song titles like they are in ana l cunt?
    Headbang or laugh?

16. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

my music has traces of both

u can headbang for 2minutes then break out into fits of laughter and then goback to headbanging and then continue giggling while u bang away.

anyway lets see how it goes.

17. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@akkyy - I'm very serious I am gonna release it. I already released Reptilian Death - Total Annhilation which had Nursery Rhymes For Satans Children on it.

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Heheheh,.... man!!!! Thats funny and carzy........ :rock:

19. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Good work!

20. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

btw the Reptilian Death album is still available and on sale. Infact it will be available thru online ordering and via VPP soon so u can have it delivered to your doorstep. Will update you folks on that.