Demonic Resurrection + Demonstealer + Reptilian Death Mp3

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Demonstealer, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Hey, ive heard frozen portrait(dloaded it from RSJ)...amazing song. Cant wait to see u guys live at GIR. Best of Luck!

3. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

coolies thanks
    do check out the other stuff as well
    we got 2 more DR songs on soundclick.com

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i checked out chathi ke saath punga and liked it. good job :)

5. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

booooooooooooo!!!!

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Huh????????????

7. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

thanks Asmodeus for that interview :)

8. kevin002

kevin002 New Member

dude nice double chugs there...
    id love to see some shredding over your rhythm stuff...itll make it solid..
    good stuff!

9. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

nice work dude...really enjoyed the instrumental versions...hey kevin how do u play those double chugs man...its always been kind of hard for me???

10. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@jackdaws - what u refering to?

11. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hi stealer..hmm well its like how do u play those riffs which kind of stop and start again...i mean its not the sustained distortion effect all the time...but rather as kevin puts it the chugs...does it have to do with accurate palm muting???

12. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

yeah its all controlled palm muting I worked my ass off all these ears to get that right :)

13. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

grinding bollywood songs?

I gotto say the demonstealer (real name?) is the best drummer that i know, better than slayer, ff, cannibal corpse, whatever.... But what about trying to convert bollywood gay crap into death metal or grincore. OK, its sort of breaking rules but its got a wider audience and finally there would be quite some good hindi songs in the picture except the present nuber (2: chhati ke saath panga,khoonimurda)

14. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

hey dude I have to be honest those drums are a machine and not me :p

but I can play most of the parts. Just very rust from not practicing drums at all.

15. shsnawada

What about the first 25 seconds of khooni murda? And about the septaboob song, the crazy vocals could be accompanied by crazy napalm death style drums maybe. And for 2:10 -2:30 of chhati ke saath panga the voice could have been absolutely plain and sounding like it came from far away with a bit of echo.

16. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

those were rough demo's dude. I hopefully will get a chance to release these thru a proper label with nice videos and **** maybe. Lets see how things go.

Mr. Scary likes this.
  17. shsnawada

Yeah man. The first inidan death metal/grindcore band. Those songs kick ass for demos.
    Do you have/ think of having a second guitar in the solo (demonstealer)? It might be useful.

18. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

crazy stuff! reps for sure!

19. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

DR needs a solo guitarist...then you can kick some serious ass!

20. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

hmmmm.......

I'm re-recording these songs and might even be doing a full length hindi death metal album.