Delhi!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nikamma1112, Jan 26, 2005.

1. nikamma1112

nikamma1112 New Member

Am going to Delhi and Nainital for a 10-day college trip from 6th-15th Feb ...

Delhi-ites, any must-not-miss-at-any-cost places? Have never been to either of the two places before ...

By the way, does anyone know which is the exact location where Agar Main Kahoon was shot? Some quila in Delhi, if I am not mistaken, but does someone know the actual place?

- Raj.

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

ok dude when u r in delhi u gotta do these things...
    stay indoors.
    dont breathe.
    stay indoors.
    dont breathe.
    plus u can stare at the sun midday its kinda cool.

Jay

3. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

there's not much to see in delhi. .. you can visit red fort and qutub minar if you want for historical reasons but let me assure you , you'll be bored. check out birla mandir if you are relegious and lotus temple. . its got a good architecture. .. there's not much else , if you wanna have fun check out gurgaon , its a bit far from the city but a nice place.
    in nainital. . check ut naini lake. . its cool and do some shopping on the plain.yeah its called the plain. also check out the snow view .. its got a great view of the himalayas its breathtaking. check out the hanuman mandir .. its situated at a beutiful place .

4. nikamma1112

nikamma1112 New Member

Lol

Lol Jay :p: ... but then, I am used to life in the metros, so that's no prob ...

Umm, I do know a coupla people there ... friends n all, so it shouldn't be boring ...

Anyway ... am just digressing ...

- Raj.