Delhi--The rape capital of india

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cYpHeR, Aug 11, 2005.

?

Which is a much safer city for women?

1. Delhi

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Mumbai

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

very true !

that y i fucking left that city ...

the ppl are such assholes ...

dunno what are girl doing in such goddamned city ...

i have many other instances where the ppl there have shown their attitude ...
    thats the reason y even after being national capital it can not overtake Bombay (even though bombay has its own problem - though police) ...

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

delhi ppl sukkkkk

mumbai roxxxxxxx

4. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

ok have added a poll...which do u think is a safer city for women frm dilli nd bambai

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

People do such heinous crimes in other cities also..but the frequency is high in Delhi..i dunno y! is it coz of lack of proper administration or callous people?

when will we wake up both consciously and ethically/morally...This is so very horrifying and disheartening..man! this is like a curse..

tahda!!

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i say another reason is politicians....many times in rape cases the rapist is a politicians son.....the police never touches any big shots......being a north indian ma self i hav observed most men there hav a certain agenda of not respecting women...they juss view them as sluts....its their mentality which needs to change

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Even on a musicians forum, you find that the attitude towards women is rather sad...I usually expect musicians to be above petty prejudices but I'm wrong lots of times.

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

In the fight of cities.... I feel

BANGALORE is the koolest... safest ... and the sweetest place to live.. esp for women... girls move arround late in the nights without any fear..

i vote for BANGALORE....

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

where?

mebbe on the HELL_IS_HERE's thread ... (remember) ...
    anyway that HELL boy is still lurking on this site as a "normal" dude ...
    wonder who he is? :think:

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

same thng wid mumbai...there are huge distances betn homes nd wrkplaces nd females commute usin da local trains late at night widout ne harm....

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ahaan!! a great thought there,bro! i agree wid u for that :eek::

tahda!!

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

the same thing i asked him too???

WHERE ? for the copulating pig's sake?

which thread ? .. which post ? ...

tell me the name of that Fornicator !!!

i'll tear his anatomy apart!!!

13. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

dude?? banglaore is not even close to safe!!! banglaore university campus has atleast 1 rape/moelstation a day!! its horribly unsafe. i know cozmy sister in in nls.. right next to banglaore university.

there is nosafer palcefor a woman than ombay - in which other city can a girl safely roam alone on the road at like 1 or 2 in themorning??? i know coz so many of my friends do so.. bombay is defintely one of the safest cities in the country...

14. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

bombay is da best :beer: :grin:

15. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

true.
    mumbai is safer for women..

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I can't really pin-point a thread or a poster here....I'm just talking about a general vibe here.

Okay, I'll give you one example....when I first came to the forum a couple of months back on the request of a friend, I saw a thread where someone differentiated music into two types...instrumental rock and girl chasing music. When I challenged him into opening his big mouth further he started looking silly and didn't ever reply but here's the thread. It's not like he called all girls sluts or anything here, but it is the basic attitude of his that I'm talking about...lots of little things like these that I'm talking about actually.

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=9651&highlight=girl+chasing+music

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok ... that "guy" is a history now ...

tomorrow onwards he'll be a "gal" ... hehehe ...

18. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

ah seelan da same dude whos pissed at his folks coz they compare him wid his cousin...hahaha...

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ROTFL ...
    i thot bjr was refrerring to Infinite aaz ...

anyway if it is seelan then though fight ... saale ko kaafi nuskhe de diye maine aaj :(

20. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Banglore and chennai (to some extent) get my vote.