DELHI :: living with the bombs.....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Apr 14, 2006.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

first the rapes...now the bombs.....wht the heck is happenin ther...and the bombs exploded ther and mumbai put on high alert:annoyed: saala they wer doin checkin on all posts....delhi peeps,take care bhidusssss.........

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

delhi is getting raped and bombed.... delhi's reputation i mean...

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

It is the work of terrorsits, they cant see our country progressing peacefully. Sometimes they blast hindu places and now muslim holy place. Its all part of the game, and we all need to understand this and make sure no riots start. Riots and chaos in the country is the ultimate aim of perpetrators of such attacks.

Indian government has to stress this point and see that no riots break out. High time all religious leaders talk sense and stop all the discriminatory remarks.

Indian government has to act now enough of condemnation of attacks.

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Terrorists thrive on people who dont believe that there is one and ONLY one GOD - and religion is only different, human made, forms of approaching it.....

Cant make sense we fought over religions for centuries and would continue to do so for coming centuries.,...when r we humans gonna GROW UP???

5. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

q galla fad raha hain:p:

well comin to d point ....peace 4 all tc ppl in delhi

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

as far as the bombing goes...no1 suffers more than srinagar, jammu and all..poor people!!
    nowdays there r schools for militants and terrorists..wot else

7. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

Dude - its all these dirtbags we have that we refer to as friggen POLITICIANS.... i mean - BJP duz this shit - shows congress is less efficient and then next time ppl vote fer em' = or even better - they ****in go one step further and get rioters....and YAY! - the frig govt has fallen - and we all walk on ice....
    another thing - kno this duznt fit in here - but wtf - just had a thot - ever notice how the govt is alewez talkin bout job cuts and company closures in the public sector to save "valuable tax-payers money" = well - instead of that - why not reduce the no. of friggers sittin in the vaious sabha's and the dished out MLA's and send them back to friggen bihar or where ever it is they come from - to drive rickshaws like they shud be doin....:mad:
    and seriously man - arjun singh shud die now....the guy cant even stand up widout some 3 ppl to hold him up...and he's goin bonkers....50% reservations... :RollLol:....this country is CRAZY!!!

:mad:

8. fat_kax

hey - i think most of us are pretty illiterate abut this terrorist shit too....try getting ur hands on this book called Holy War Inc. = and then actually read it.... its pretty informative....

9. shak

shak Harrr!

its all politics ... killing people never encouraged any religious movement nor any non-religous organization .. it only does political and diplomatic favours .. sadly we the regular folks have to face the colateral .. but thats how it all goes .. the guys in the leather chairs and secret buildings have "no other choice" ...
    feel utterly gutted for the deaths in delhi/karachi .. almost the same storyline but different characters .. same motives and probably .. same ending ...

10. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

+1......have the government given free compulsary education to these OBC's??
    first do that, then there shall be no need for these damn reservations......they do not provide facilities to these OBC'S.....THEN THEY THINK OF RESERVATIONS!
    and yeah, situation here in delhi aint good.....something needs to be done....

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

bjp bombed varanasi, iisc, delhi during diwali and now again???

12. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Elections bring about more corruption. Why not end election and be happy ??:eek::

13. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@fat kax: Youre worldview seems so mature ! haha

14. fat_kax

wat cmon - yeh - i totally agree wid whoever sed that we shud end friggen political elections....its shit - k?
    and dude - im not raisin no fingers on BJP - its just general - u kno wat i mean? = dude if this keeps up - then chalo dilli - my ass!!!