Delhi Explosions

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rockin'away, Oct 29, 2005.

1. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

hey just heard about it on the news..... ..... and also the train crash in south... everyone fine?... any other news on this?

2. mad_man

mad_man oo my god kill Em all

every1 i know is kool...........

:mad: :mad: the person behind all this should be caught as soon as possible :mad: :mad:

3. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

it's probably the terrorists from good old POK....they're probably trying to make their existence felt cause India and Pakistan were getting too cosy with each other off late after the quake.

4. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

lol....just had a GIG at YMCA 2day...the blast at GOLE MARKET and my band turn's 2 play were clashed....hahahah wat co-ordination !!

5. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

also its happened a few days before diwali.... ye probs cauz of the new cosy feeling between countries!

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

man!
    i was just 2 kms away from the blast as iam in south delhi..
    allthough i was in north delhi all day..for a fest but while coming back had huge probs with blocked ways..
    really bad....

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nice to know ur ok....ne news frm rest of ppl??

8. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

dunno exactly..!!
    hope they r ok.
    lets hear from cryptic,alfons has alerady spoken..
    lets see for some more guys..

9. Tanvi

Tanvi New Member

It was the worst 2 hrs i had since the earthquake... just couldn't conttact my relatives in Delhi!! finally found out they were ok.

10. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

India paying for being lenient!! man these guys need to be crushed! otherwise innocent Indians will continue to suffer......Israel policy.....is the best!! Wipe them off.and at the same time continue the peace process!!

It hurts to see....capital being so vulnerable........and diwali season..man...will dampen alll celebrations!!

After this wake up call...India gotta adopt a really tough stand!

Shame on all those schools making these terrorists......and all the countries harbouring them....in the name of supporting a cause! :mad: :mad:

11. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

uff.. thats just weird..

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

dennis d menace ka kya hua? office mein reh gaya kya?:p:

13. shak

shak Harrr!

stupid, un-necessary, ridiculous, shamefull, horrible, hurtfull incident ..
    we will wipe off the human race if we go on like that ..
    and can i say something here ... lets not jump to conlcusions please ... those who are wise will get me ...

14. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

You didnt have to be wise to know that....:p: The thing is who knows who was behind this?? OK, one group has the highest probablity but there are sikh extremists, northeastern seperatists, LTTE...all that.. And no, this is not a deciphered version of what shahrukh said..

15. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

:mad: :mad: :mad: motherf#$@%* terrorists runied the diwali sprit :mad: :mad:

and if there terrorist here

(SIZE=7)U WANT SOME,,,COME GET SOME) :mad:

16. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

:mad: :mad: :mad: motherf#$@%* terrorists runied the diwali sprit :mad: :mad:

and if there IS any terrorist here

:mad: U WANT SOME,,,COME GET SOME) :mad:

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ ahhh o that justifies you live in delhi :)

18. smoking guitar

smoking guitar Former rapper now rocker

@rocking devil that good for nothing lives on the streets always smoking o think gunz went 2 SN market that day he might have thrown his cigrette on the crackers that why the explosion have happen

19. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Y cant this bloody terrorists realise wat the f#$% they are doing. :annoyed: ..Dont they have brains,,,Some mothaf$%^% son of a bi#$% jus teaches them some bunch of stupid stuff at some f#%king school and they set off endangering everybody s lives including theirs...And in the end...wat do they get....sh$t...they gotta be screwed from both sides . :mad:

20. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

illiteracy--->poverty--->desparation--->stupidity--->vulnerablity--->brainwashing--->big mess.