Define LOVE ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by JAZZ, Jun 13, 2005.

1. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

Love is short...FLIRT IT :) :)

akkyy21 likes this.
  2. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

mmm I like that part...

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

LOVE SUCKS AND YOU DIE.
    It's a Marketting term to sell Movies, Restaurants, Greeting Cards and chick stuffs.

If you want to know real love, then have a Labrador Pup at home. That will tell you more than anything else in the world. All other definitions suck and you ultimately die believing it.

4. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Now thts cool........

5. Taifi

Taifi New Member

i remeber that shahrukh khan line from kuch kuch hota hai...
    'pyaar...pyaar dosti hai...agar woh meri sab se achi dost nahi ban sakti toh mein kabhi oose pyaar nahi kar sakta'...it was sumthin of that sort...any KKHH geek can correct me if i m wrong...
    so is love, friendship?

6. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

if thts the case don't u love ur father???
    or
    if thts the case do u love ur mother from the ***ual point of view???

7. somendra_guitar

liked this part
    don't agree with the rest

8. somendra_guitar

in my view

LOVE IS A FEELING OF ATTRACTION THAT BINDS YOU PSYCHOLOGICALLY WITH SOMEBODY(OR SOMETHING/SOME PLACE/ANYTHING)

LOVE IS NOT ONLY BETT. A MAN & A WOMAN
    IT CAN BE BETT. BRO-SIS,FATHER-SON/DAUGHTER,HUSBAND-WIFE,ANY LIVING OR NON-LIVING BEING!!!

9. artmyxolydian

artmyxolydian New Member

I was remembering my high school biology here --- isn't love just an evolutionary survival tool to make sure that the species doesnt become extinct ? i mean, a man falls in love with a woman only to have kids with her ( i mean to DO THE process ), a mother loves her children to "protect" them... and stuffl like that ..........

10. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

hmm just wondering ... is it some kind of attraction (eg; looks , status) that causes some1 to love you or is it just purely love ??? somehow things doesn't seem like purely love can win the opposite side's heart ... or is it all just luck ???

11. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

We have been told that all elements every entity is made up of atoms, but surely that doesn't explain everything. We have been told that atoms are made up of protons, neutrons, and electrons, but that does not explain everything. We have been told that protons and electrons attract each other, but it isn't explained. Add a bit of explanation of existence of love in each of the above instances, and it just doesn't explain how it explains everything. Love is everything. I believe in it, and if everyone believes it, it can’t be explained how earth could become heaven.

12. Seelan

so which part of the protons , neutrons and electrons causes love ? by the way do explain what are those .. all i know is that its small particles floating in atoms .. failed by science big time ..

13. coolgirl_babe

@seelan
    add a bit of explanation of existence of love in the case of protons and neutrons...that's it...

14. Seelan

ok i'm sorry , seriously i dont get it

15. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

@seelan,
    actually, she doesn't even know what she is talking about.

16. Seelan

lol ...... ok this is weird then ... anyway peace gals ....

17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

of course, we'll stay in peace cuz we're friends. but we like to tease each other.

18. coolgirl_babe

@guitarangela I know what i am talking about. Can't ppl just understand a simple chemistry.

19. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

i know where ur chemistry had came frm. maybe u don't remeber that u have showed this to me once

20. ats

ats Oldie

falling in love is the temporary breakdown of ego barriers whereas true love is to extend your ego barrier to accomodate someone .... thats why true love can exist not only among 2 ppl of opposite *** but also between relations and siblings ........

Ats