dee from randy rhoads

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by slash_i_m, Dec 30, 2005.

1. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

i know most of won't even bother to check this.my'' tappin riff'' thing was a big flop.
    it has made a, mess in that thread.i' very sorry to a ll the guys.i recorded
    dee from randy rhoads.its nice piece of finger picking.here's the link

https://www.uploading.com/?get=XWH7HGXV

any comments i'm not gonna mind.scold me anything if u don't like it i know my playing sucks bigtime.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Sounded cool to me.
    U used a delay? but then the other day u were saying u dont have a processor.

Anyway - it was good, though not exactly the way Randy Rhoads play (dont ask me how does he play - coz i never tried doing it)

Some of the natural harmonics. though, didnt sound out, and they got muffled.

3. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

yeah ur right they got muffled.i recorded using audacity and added minor delay after the recording .i don't have a processor i added the effect in the software.than you for comments.

4. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

i think randy's played it on a nylon strung guitar.i've never tried a nylon strung.

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I have had bad experience with audacity.
    It has high latency.

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

wat do you use for recording ?

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Adobe Audition.
    but it aint a freeware :(

8. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

i suppose its alittle complicated.i have it but never tried it let me check it out.thanx man!

9. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

please suggest.

no replies ? please i know my tapping was the most horrible thing in this world.but i've played this on an acoustic.i need suggestions on improvin myself.i don't mind how rude u r.

10. freaklikeme

freaklikeme New Member

sounded good

11. Shredder

Shredder New Member

yups !! sounded real good man ...

12. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

thanx a lot shredder and freaklike me.this is the first time i'm gettin some positive response.thank you very much.