Debut Track by AXIS - The Band.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Geek, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Geek

Geek New Member

Greetings... Fellow IGTians. :gather:

Now introducing my band AXIS and the debut track 'GUMM'. We're based in Karachi, Pakistan. Soon, our debut track will be on air on all FM channels and Music websites after the holy month of ramadhan.

For now, I would like my fellow IGTians to download the track, and post their feedback on the official forums of the band.

The track can be downloaded from https://www.thebandaxis.com

:welcomean Please register on Forum: https://www.thebandaxis.com/forum

:rockon:

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

ok...nice stuff...gr8 job on guitars...and decent recording...

vocals wre good...but smhow I felt smthing is missing in the vocals...dunno wat...but they didnt seem really deep to me....

sadly nothing new...it wasnt a bad effort but there have been bands posting their stuff here similar to you...and one thing I found out is all are pretty cliched....neway..hope to listen more stuff from you...rock on dude

:rock:

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

:rock:

great composition

but dude i reallt felt one thing: the vocalist in the clean parts should have sung with tears in his eyes ... and the distorted part with anger fury rage ...

that would ve really brought it out ... voice is good ... but emotions expressed should be still stronger ...

ummm one more ques: do all the bands from Pak have similar music?

4. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

very good,
    infact much better than other stuff posted on this site.

5. hasham

hasham New Member

nice work!

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

vocals sounded very low though i liked the alaap at the end! n decent guitarin! nice drums ... thtz preety kewl tht ur band is bein aired!! temme da station