deaf or blind??????????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by $cReWdR!veR, Oct 1, 2005.

?

deaf or blind

1. deaf

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. blind

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Dont forget how the music video should be. So skinnfull that even blind people have their erections.

2. shak

shak Harrr!

personally.. i think no one can come close to the msuic from baroque period and from the man himself .. beethoven .. honestly .. sometimes he makes me cry ..
    thats what i call REAL music

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It's all about preferences. I love his music too but it's not like everyone has to. As for music making me cry, it happens with lots of artists.

Music is as real as you want it to be. Period.

4. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^ thats wat is called pure spamming.. pure off topic.. i guess the thread title is deaf or blind...

n my reply will be deaf.. because as far as senses r concerned eyes rule over ears...

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No that's what most people will call a real discussion which is an offshoot of the original topic. What is spam and what is not is not upto you to decide and if the mods feel that I am delibrately taking discussions off-road, I am sure they will tell me that.

You are seriously getting more and more irritating for a person who contributes as little useful information as you do. If you were actually doing something decent elsewhere, I wouldn't mind but all you seem to do is follow me around with snide remarks which are getting lamer and lamer as I start to ignore them more and more.

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Beethoven was not deaf all his life. He was losing his hearing towards the end. His best work 9th Symphony was played for the first time when he became totally deaf. Otherwise most of his compositions were done and play when he was fine.

7. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

i'm already both, i was so from the time i came to this world.
    its just that i always turned a blind eye n never took heed to my ears for the pleas of help!!!
    i am such a fool!!!

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i prefer dumb

9. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

i don't like both the options......
    but from deaf or blind...
    i would choose deaf....

10. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

alright can you play with ur eyes closed...? even if u practice it would take years and years to play blindfolded...u r taking names of some exceptions...now even if u r deaf u still won't need any more practice so u can overcome ur deafness but if u wanna overcome ur blindness A LOT of practice will be required...

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Are you crazy? It does not years and years of practice to play blindfolded.

If you've practiced enough, you can do it. On stage, I often have my eyes closed......and I know I'm not an exception. Most people can play with their eyes closed. Plus being blind often sharpens your other senses.

And how exactly are you going to play if you are deaf....fill me in here, I'm honestly curious.

12. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hmmm
    i have never played blindfolded or with eyes closed

but i often play at night with al the lights switched off ... guess that kinda simulates the closing of the eyes

13. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

hmm
    one thing that amazes me is the fact how ppl who r blind, play really well....
    if u remember there was this man called ravindra jain who was blind..but played some good keys...(harmonium)

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

nooooooooo.......u know i cant keep off from polls.......xept for political polls of course!.....so im trying my level best to keep off from this one!