Dave Mustaine's Gay Side Made Public

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by ronnieanand, May 2, 2007.

1. yazi

yazi Banned

Gilmour Rules!

2. Double Click

Double Click New Member

^^^^ Amen to that.

3. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

True.....

Btw, even i love Eminor :grin:

Hammett is good...and so is Mustaine....but werent we actually discussing his singing and his "gudpanti"? Therez this vid of Guitar & Bass doodle, where Hammett comes to play wearing some kajal like stuph and all! Beat tht now!

Seen tht mad guitarist of System of a Down? Thts definitely having something amiss :p:

Gilmour bujhaye pyaas .... baaki sab bakwaas...... FULL STOP!

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Gilmour is boring......every song sounds like you've heard it before......

5. yazi

yazi Banned

Cuz you dun hear em, you listen to em. Its not like any alt rock or other songs, write something for the record company. Yesterday I was watching Channel V and there was this clip from Avril Lavigne's latest album's studio. The girl modified a perfectly decent song into cat turd be adding lines like 'I like to eat lemon cello again and again'. WTF?

6. ronnieanand

Cut the crap.......From Momentary Lapse of Reasons, all the albums are purely commercial........Their psychedelic roots are existing only in their lights now....Even the solos are all the same.......

7. yazi

yazi Banned

After Momentary lapse of reason there is only the 'Division Bell'. What is there to be commercially branded with one album? And 'listen' to 'High Hopes'

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Gilmour is baap of stale solos.

9. ronnieanand

Understatement......Grand Baap

10. yazi

yazi Banned

I can't change your viewpoint. If you are not mature enough to understand Gilmour, goodbye.

11. geniusoid

True Yazi.....I`m sure therez aint even one decent guitarist in this whole community who can play even a handful of his songs with the feel he gets into them....bloody fakes filled in aplomb here!

12. yazi

yazi Banned

Atleast he should be applauded for what he did. For all his so called stale solos, Dark Side of the Moon is still the album longest time on charts

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    its such a fun seeing human beings react like small children, when someone pokes fun at their "heroes"

14. yazi

yazi Banned

LoL it such fun seeing *******s being regarded as people.

15. ronnieanand

Now you can stop crying Mommmyyyyy............

16. ronnieanand

Smart Ass you thought.......It's entertainment industry.....I can comment on anything I like or dont like....I dont need to be even qualified enough...In your case, you respect and watch Beyonce...Damn...you cant even sing like her....So go worship her.....All you guys are retards for taking things seriously.....Dont you think it's time to stop crapping your diapers and grow up a bit....

17. yazi

yazi Banned

Thats you man, I am as real as it gets. I have respect for them and I have no inhibitions on speaking out. sorry, if you dun take things seriously. I am not a casual person. When I love something, its not casual. Its not like 'One summer I was into Slayer'. My day starts with Floyd and ends with Opeth. So goodday to you.

18. ronnieanand

How unfortunate...May God have mercy on you...

19. geniusoid

a.) I think Beyonce is hot
    b.) And yeah shez got a voice much better than ur new vocalist as well
    c.) After i`ve finished crapping my diaper, u can borrow it as usual, ronnie

Lastly, u`re overrated dude...stop arguiing over everything. U ofcourse can say anything u want.....like they say..... " i`m not gonna argue with an idiot - they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

So Sorry Ronnie bhaiiya.....i`ll just keep mum...tumse no panga! :grin:

20. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Hahaha what a bunch of whining numbskulls!
    Ooops wrong forum. :)

Marty Friedman >>>> Dave Mustaine.
    Oh, and he knows Japanese too! :nw: :nw: