Dave Mustaine's Gay Side Made Public

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by ronnieanand, May 2, 2007.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Check out the latest release of A Toute Le Monde....

https://megadeth.com/

This is so gay....Mustaine is attempting to sing making some vocal vibratos and stuff.....Suicide....

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Ugh...that female looks like she's on a nice cocktail of street shite. But his singing is no gayer than it originally was in my opinion. He wasnt a good singer, ever.

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

wtf...? megadeth haterz? F U all

4. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

^^see you too ready to f males.Megadeth influence.

5. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

my 400th post...

6. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

on the topic...
    i hate mustaine, he was kicked out of metallica, my fav band, and kirk replaced him... thnk god for that.. he is the biggest ******* on this earth and yes he is gay..

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Mustaine's vocals sux mule's defunct gonads.
    I dunno how ppl can tolerate his "singing"

And then if he is trying to add vibratos and other vocal acrobatics, then I would listen to all MeghaDutt stuff sans vocal channel.

But he makes cool riffs. Much better than Hetfield IMO.
    Hetfield's singing has improved by tonnes, Mustaine unfortunately is still where he started.

8. ronnieanand

That's what I meant....He had a special vocal technique called Anal Grunting...Now he's trying to sing but it still sounds like Anal Grunting :RollLol: :RollLol:

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

He got kicked out of metallica for the better. I know metallica has more fans...but c'mon
    every idiot goes like "my favourite band is metallica".....megadeth has REAL fans

pfff

10. born2tab

Yeah Megadeth has real fans but you can count their hits on fingers.
    Jus a few.And that too all you can differentiate that band is with dave's characterstic riffs.Thats the only thing that compensated for his vocals.

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

well megadeth hasnt released an album which lost a lot of fans like metallica and St.Anger...

12. born2tab

Agreed.But metallica can still sustain even after loosing a big fan base.But Megadeth cant.Thats what the numbers say.

13. DeHuMaNiZeR

DeHuMaNiZeR New Member

Mustaine is not exactly a good singer but he's a much better guitarist than both Hetfield or Hammett. Though both the bands have sold out...
    Megadeth > Metallica...anyday..atleast they still put solos in their songs.

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Muahaha, is that what he calls it? I wonder if he has someone to do it prison style to help him out in the studio.

On topic people, discuss his singing not whether he's a better guitarist or not.

15. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

megadeth sucks... METALLICA RULZ...
    it has more fans because it is better... metallica>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>megadeth

16. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

actually no point comparing them...
    they dont even come in the same league.. it woulb be like comparing joe satriani to the lead guitarist of my school band...
    metallica is way superior than megadeth

17. hv23

hv23 New Member

lol. megadeth. i listened to system has failed once. only once. Never again cuz his vocals suck now, doing a duet isnt gonna improve his matured voice. he should stick to playing guitar.

18. ronnieanand

Frank Zappa.......What a visionary....For people like Mustaine, he made and dedicated a song called "Shut Up And Play Your Guitar"....

For somebody here, who called Mustaine a better Lead Guitarist than Kirk Hammett....Dude, you please learn to play guitar and then listen to both of them. You will know why Kirk Hammett is actually way ahead and what an amazing player Kirk Hammett is. I am not a Metallica fan either, but Kirk Hammett is really awesome and underrated...Except that he dresses up like a gay...

19. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

What has the no. of fans got to do with how good a band is?
    By that logic Britney Spears>50 Cent>Metallica.
    @Ronnie-When Kirk Hammett stops playing the same pentatonic licks 5 million times over in every song, he will be better than Mustaine. And also when he stops playing more sloppily than Jimmy Page. And also when he can actually play Blackened live, which he has gone on record saying he can't. And....oh, never mind.

20. born2tab

:p: Dude we were comparing bands in the same genre.At least logic shud have sense.:think: