Dave Matthews Band

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Deep, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Deep

Deep New Member

Hey guyz,
    do any of you ppl know who dave matthews is? :think: are any of you guyz fans of his?? :cool: i wanted to do a poll, but i can't seem to figure out hw to make a poll... :confused: i've done one before, but that was before the site changes...anyway, so here's my poll:

Which song do you like the most??

Crash Into Me
    Two Step
    So much to Say
    Angel
    Too Much
    Ants Marching
    Gravedigger
    Tripping Billies
    Drive in Drive out

well that's just a small amount of songs compared to the hundreds he wrote....hehehe ;) ...anyway, i wanted to know, does any1 hv the cords for that song??? :confused:

thanks, and hp some1 in this forum knows who dave matthews is!!!! :beer:

ttyl

Deeps :p

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Put me down for "ants marching".

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

As for the poll question...when you make a new thread...just scroll all the way down to "Additional Options" there is an option for poll, just tick on that and you shall have your poll.

ADMIN

4. Deep

Deep New Member

Thank you!

thank you so much! it's good to know there are dave matthews fans out there! even though i know a bunch here in brazil................hehehe

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^It's mostly girls who listen to DMB here, i've got a freaky chick who has her heart set on marrying the vocalist...:shock:

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

OH you;ll find ppl who know him...but you;ll also find plenty who arent really fond of him :grin:

7. d_ist_urb_ed

And people who want to get in bed with him.....guys.....:shock:

8. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

I refuse to spam and ruin this thread.......:NoTalk:

or rather whtever is left of it :grin:

9. d_ist_urb_ed

In saying thus you already have, amen :grin:

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

...And i refuse to look at it that way...

11. d_ist_urb_ed

And again,awwww :grin:

12. meet_shiraz

meet_shiraz New Member

Ofcourse we know who DMB are....My favourite song would be OBVIOUSLY... Crash into me...though i also love so much to say

13. Strat

Strat Floydian

My faves are "Crash into me" and "Where are you going?" and also "The space between".

If anyone can remember the 9/11 concert where he alone sang "Everyday" with his acoustic guitar only. That version was awesome.

14. d_ist_urb_ed

When i was trashing this thread before i hadnt heard a single song of them. In any case i just got a DVD of their concert (originally intended for a girl but i had to keep it, dont ask why). They're an awesome band with some very talented people. The violinist, the bassist and the drummer are geniuses. The songs are filled with improvisation and i have to say the band as a whole simply rocks hard. Kudos!!

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, oh man. It took you long enough.

DMB=good.