Dave Chappelle

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Iraqita_EP, May 1, 2006.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

no, the toothfairy goes around by the pseudonym these days.....

of course, you! ^_^

On topic, I was wondering if programs like Whose Line is it anyway are rehearsed?

2. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

*screams ecstaticly*

YOUU WATCHHH THAT!!!!???
    I LOOOOVEEEEE YOOOUUU

People think its stupid..i love that show..cant wait til 9 tonite ;)
    They claim that there is no rehearsal, no scripts no prep-ing or anything..its hard to believe, but then again its highly possible. Do you get the UK version or the US version?

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Whose Line is awesome, Colin and Ryan are the funniest, though its hard to believe Wayne's(isnt he the black dude?) section song styles isnt rehearsed.

4. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

It is amazing aint it? But at the same time, u get lucky and they start goofing up..which not to mention makes the show even better..and there are other times when they go blank..but yea Brady is amazing...the way he incorporates accents and styles...:RollLol:

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Hahahaha, My favourite game ever was the one in which Drew Carry selects 2 members from the audience who are supposed to take up aural responsibilities while Ryan and Collin impersonate superheroes...hahaha, this one was the best.

6. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

Ali G is better .... by far...

respek !

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@dennis: it wouldnt be fair if i picked what i liked cos all the games are hilarious..the green screen is a little crappy..but i love the "date" and and "party"...hilarious

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think I get the US version....Wayne Brady is my hero <3

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Hey, I love the Green Screen!!

10. For those who like plolitical satire check out Steven Colbert.
    Comedy Channel.
    He has recently torn Dubya apart (who was literally sitting a few feet away from him at the time) with a 20 minute skit.

Ofcourse the syncopantic media are crucifying him for daring to poke fun of the prezzzident.

See the video and see how this man has got balls.
    My hats off for this guy.

11. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

me too... this one time, they had a 50's strip club playin on the screen :RollLol:

I love that show :grin: