Darna Zzzzaroori Hai.....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by kaiser, May 1, 2006.

1. kaiser

kaiser Bored

This one's so bad, im sure nobody liked it... I can lay a bet, RGV's gonna lose most of his money on this, and i hope he does. he's had great luck with the media lauding his brave antics of making films on unconventional topics and associating with virtually unknown but seemingly talented young technicians and budding fimmakers and actors......but its high time he took quality a little more seriously. i used to respect guy for being the only truly 'different' producer/director in hindi cinema but this time he's crossed the limits.

He makes a dud, darna mana hai and then has the audacity to make a sequel. and instead of them shying away, all the actors big and small, from the big b to assinine A (read arjun rampal) sign up for the venture. talk bt goodwill, reputation whatevr. man! and the result is an ever bigger dud.

the stories are terrible, the camera work is lame, and the sound effects, the most imp thing in a horror movie is rotten. on top of that there's that irritating nasal song choreographed to look scary played during the credits. whats happening to RGV? the only thing i like about the film is that he takes a dig at his own movie Darna mana hai, in one of the episodes. shows his good filmmaking spirit. had he made a good film its effect would've been stronger. whats worse, it seems that he and his team didnt put much thought into the episodes, as if they thought they'd get away with the zilch they've come up with, it goes to show their insolent attitude towards cinema.

he's got the whole industry rooting to work with him (most of them for free) and he comes up with dud after dud. Hell!

2. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I thought he just produced it and other people wrote the stories and directed it. Flop nonetheless

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah..it was a let down. people expect something good from verma. but then it was a light thriller/horror...so never mind!
    the stories were really idiotic..amitabh one and sunil shetty one...cripesss!

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^The only best thing bout the movie were butter popcorns weren't they Vini ;)

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

how is gangster btw guys? my cousin is eating my head to watch it..but i hate emraan hashmi...eww! is it good?

@notty
    correct :)

6. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

RGV has gone psycho!!! Darna zaroori hai is a total bummer!

@vini: gangster is a serious kinda movie with a story with a lot of potential but the potential was wasted. The movie is slow and the direction lets it down, but its still better than a whole lotta crap that are released these days. Go if you have nothing to do.. or better get ur cousin to do u a favor and then sit out the movie!!!

ps: Watch Pink Panther instead!!! Awesome side splitting fun!!

7. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

he's even abt to remake sholay :shock:

btw i think farhan akhtar's Don remake should be interesting ..

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

and people were asking me to watch this....thank you.

9. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Darrna zarrori hai will make u wonder if u wd ever be scared again...lol

go for MUNICH....awsome movie.

10. rasika

rasika New Member

y people keep remakin same old bad movies??? btw I heard CBSC students are goin to have a lesson on film SHOLAY!!! ne ways I m waitin for 19 may for DA vinci code...

11. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

^^did u mean to say sholay was a bad movie ?

12. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

ohhhhh........ my god!

budhiya bhut hai... bachche sab marenge..yeh to pehla scene dekhke hi samazh mein aa gaya tha!

and first story about that motu was written & directed by Sajid Khan

and amitabh wala story was directed by Ramu himself... so atleast it was ... a bit OK

Sunil shetty story was craaaap!!!

13. kaiser

kaiser Bored

i hear critics say ramu's was the best episode of all. wonder what was so special bt it. i didnt even make 'horror' or 'ghost' sense. am sure ramu doesnt buy critics cuz he doesnt give a damm abt anyone. i admire the guy for that, which is why it hurts when a guy who'se the whole industry at his disposal dishes out such crap.

Ps: anything thats got sunil shetty is crap.