Danelectro Pedals

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rickkkyrich, Nov 18, 2010.

1. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Hello guys
    I wanna know if any of you have any experiences with these pedals.

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

People usually say 'sound good, ultra cheap, break easy'.

*waiting for Flood-Shailm & Co*

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Anybody ???

4. shailm

shailm New Member

decent pedals, depending on which one your thinking of getting. The eq, and the tremolo are supposed to be great for the price. Some of their distortions are great too, i think the cool cat ones are in metal casing, so probably wont break too easy. Also I believe some of their distortions are based on/inspired by boutique pedals, i.e. Fulltone OCD, Paul Cochrane's Tim/Timmy.
    It would be better if you could say what kind of pedals your looking to get, and an approximate budget

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

mainly i need EQ, Delay, Chorus.. i wont buy any distortion pedal from DE..

6. shailm

shailm New Member

i would say go for the danelectro eq. what kind of delay do you want?analog or digital?
    if digital i recommend the behringer digital delay, only downsides to it are, that its plastic, and the damned led is too bright. I have no experience with danelectro delays, and have no idea about any chorus pedals, but it seems like a lot of people use the boss ones, or if its in your budget the electro harmonix neo clone seems cool, its analog, small foot print, true bypass, and about 66 $.

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

I think Danelectro FAB Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal is really worth the deal at just 15$..