Dahek - Sawan Barse

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by awmurshedkar, Dec 20, 2005.

1. awmurshedkar

awmurshedkar New Member

the file is attached. i saw there was a very small movement of chord which was not there in the actual file. so i changed it again and i guess now the problem should be solved. this file is also avalible in someone else's original post of Sawan Barse

will also be posting Papa Kehte Hai soon which sounds bind-boggling with the strumming pattern, if played correctly i.e

hope you'll like this

Attached Files:

2. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

ummm doesnt sound fine to me. subhros' chords posted on he site seem really accurate. urz are transposed one whole step. are u using standard tuning?

3. awmurshedkar

awmurshedkar New Member

note original tuning

this is might not be at the same tuning as the original song. but i can tell you that they arent really off beat. as i played it for a few people and they liked it. it is actually at a higher note but dont use the pick

4. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

^hey awm@ .. although i sounded but i really did not mean to say ur chords are offbeat at all. That was just my individual opinion that i prefer singing it at F instead of G -- or so to say * I * have a problem not being able to sing it at G? ;)

5. awmurshedkar

awmurshedkar New Member

oh, alright, my fault your mistake .. guess misunderstood u sixstring :) . i actually had a problem singing to sub's chord's. . so thought i would try and figureout something that suits my voice best. don't know if the chords are really accurate, but they sound close..
    you know lot of songs out here are posted with way different notes.. i noticed Papa Kehte Hai is the F note, which i guess is the original but i play the G-Em-C-D. The chord transition is easier and the strumming pattern fits perfectly, i was gonna post it but then since nobody really needs it, y waste time. also, i was having a nice laugh when i saw people debating or actually, quarreling you could say over the right chords of Dooba Dooba .. newaz.. nice talking .. n thnx

6. tabz_sang

tabz_sang New Member

Man u Rock

Man AwMurshedkar Really Good Chords, dey work with my elektronic guitar too........really good work.........keep it up

7. tabz_sang

tabz_sang New Member

Works on Acoustic too

I also hav a Hobner.........i tried your chords on the hobner...........its works on dat too.........cool keep it up