Da vinci code??????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cronix, May 28, 2006.

?

Which did u like most?

1. Book

69.2%
  2. Movie

30.8%
  1. cronix

cronix New Member

Hey did u guys see the movie 'Da Vinci Code'..... A big dissapointment:annoyed: .........I think the book was a hundred times better..... They totally screwed up the ending in the movie and Robert Langdon is shown so skeptical about the theory in the movie(in the book he believes in it)...

Anyways thats what i felt.... what do u think is better?Book or the movie?

2. i heard its awesome, anyways i'm planning to watch it after my exams get over

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I read the book and thought that it was shite. Didnt bother with the movie at all.

4. cronix

cronix New Member

^oh come on.....

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@shsnawada, :phbbt: to you
    For books that are good enough to be made into movies, the books are always better than the movies.

6. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Book was better....movie is okie

7. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

The Movie SUCKS!!!!:annoyed:

They changed half the things... the ending was mind numbing lame!! They could not even manage decent performances (except for Hanks and the old chap playing Leah teabing). I can't believe Ron Howard can make a shitty movie like this!! And i cannot fathom why on earth would Dan Brown be a part of this disaster (he's one of the producers)!!!!

Waste of my time... plus i came out the theatre without my zippo!!! So lame movie + loss of valuable item = one very shitty experience!!!:mad:

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Erm.. what for?

btw, your prediction about the american media and angelina jolie came true. Cheers!!

9. d_ist_urb_ed

^Haha, you live among utterly predictable morons for a while, you start to become a really good fortune teller.

10. whats the movie's fault?

11. d_ist_urb_ed

What the hell's a zippo?

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Zippo = gas lighter for ciggies/cigars/etc (actually has butane - which is in vapor form. So it is worng to call it Gas. It is still below its critical temperature)

Anyway, phuck tobacco consumers!

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I liked it....was a paisa vasool.

much better than Fanaa

the background score sucked however.

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^i read dat der r 3-4 albums "inspired by the movie"

15. cronix

cronix New Member

thats it.... no one else watched the movie or what?

16. cronix

cronix New Member

from the response this thread is getting its obvious that no one liked the movie..... and those who havent seen it please save ur money

17. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

did not read the book( am a lazy guy) so i gave my vote to the movie lol at least it wont be zero

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

abey I liked it.

19. music_swati

music_swati New Member

actually d movie wasnt a dissapointment 4 me.

20. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

ok movie .. but hardly any scene in which i got thrilled .. even tho i had half forgotten the story