. : da Kool d_ist_urb_ed : .

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by faiqrock, Apr 17, 2006.

?

d_ist_urb_ed DID COOL JOB

1. YES!! AWESOME

92.3%
  2. IT WAS OK!! not bad..

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Hey guys
    i m makin this Thread Caz...to Tell my Opinion abt d_ist_urb_ed ...what he did in Arcade section
    He made 4 New Records
    In Chopper Game 10076 score in 848 secs:nw:
    Then in Asteroids 59510 score in 664 secs :nw:
    Then in Tetris 121074 score in 598 secs :nw:
    then in Disco Racer 12050 score in 76 secs :nw:

d_ist_urb_ed U DID A FANTASTICCCCCCCCC JOB:nw: :nw: :nw:
    AWESOME KEEP IT UP:rock: :rock:

2. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

@Disturbed.....congrats.......btw u got bloody hell lot of time to play games all the time to set those records!! wish i could enjoy arcade too........:( damn these courseworks n projects!

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

er....okay :shock:

You really need to get out more.

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

lol, thank you..er...what makes you think i'd waste any of my day time on this? It's usually at nights when i cant all asleep. And to tell you the real motivation behind all this, when tejas was still alive, me and him had this thing about only mods and FL's controlling the arcade high scores, lol, i guess that's what made me be a nut and play the arcade all night long, hurray, the autocracy begins here!

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

pfft, beat me at duck hunt and you shall be my prince <3

6. d_ist_urb_ed

^No chance, i'd sooner beat my own score at chopper.

7. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

^^^ Dude u need to see "Whose Line is it Anyway" Drew Carrey keeps reminding Ryan that "...and points dont matter at all..."

Its high time u listened to him! But nice work btw. Real good way to kill time. Peace

8. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

I hate to announce this, but D_ist_urb_ed just lost one of his medals......to me! :dance: :rock: :dance: :rock: :dance: :banana: :banana:

Asteroids Hi score: 63030

Dont take it back alright???? :rockon:

9. d_ist_urb_ed

^Whoopsy, wrong move soldier, da general's going to claim back what's rightfully his.

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

get a life disturbed!!!

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yes, because spending an hour playing games in the arcade is such a waste of time and spamming in the chit-chat lounge is not....?

12. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

^^ Well this is the question u shud be pondering upon right now, bjr!

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

How so? Elucidate.

14. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Spamming in the CC lounge...... any clues???? Spy commented, and u picked a brawl with him. Thats spamming. Stick to the topic! :banana:

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

The question was not about spam at all...you misinterpreted it completely. The question was whether playing games in the arcade is not as good/bad as spamming in the chit chat lounge.

I do not claim to be a non-spamming supremely elite poster. I have always been a spammer and shall continue to be till I am banned. To be spamming and yet asking someone to get a life because he was playing a game in the arcade seems quite ridiculous. Call it a brawl if you will. I call it speaking my mind and breaking out of the circle jerk. I cannot hope to agree with 20,000 other members on every issue.

If you want to stick to topic, you should be appreciating disturbed and not even posting your own scores because this thread is about how cool disturbed is for winning 4 trophies.

Like him though I may, I refuse to appreciate him for winning arcade trophies.

16. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

check his total gaming hours its

16hrs 45 mins 14 sec

n
    i am sorry if u consider my posts to be spam

17. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

:cry1: I'm not allowed to play in the arcde............DAMM THIS RED DOT!!!

@disturbed

COnGraTs(already congratulated u before still...........)

Can't u do nything about this new rule??????????:protest: :please: :Worried:

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

When I say spam, I do not mean it as a put-down. spam=fun.

19. d_ist_urb_ed

@Spy_game, i do not have a life and one of the sole reasons i'm visiting this website lately is to play the arcade to take my mind off things. I have a medical condition called manic depression and so i needed a diversion. Do you have a problem with that? And do you still want me to get a "life"?
    @bjr, <3

20. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

d_ist_urb_ed...U rocks Bro..
    ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.