Custom Fender Axe with Factory fitted Floys Rose For Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by puchoo, Nov 24, 2006.

1. puchoo

puchoo New Member

Up for grabs is a 1 year old Fender Fat Strat HSS with customised action and a original FLOYD ROSE 2.

The colour scheme is black and white with a rosewood fingerboard.

There are absolutely no blemishes/ scratches or dents of whatever kind on the guitar.

very rare guitar to find cause of the factory fitted floyd rose.

selling because i just cant spend enough time with her. Ever since i moved out of college and got working its just been downhill with respect to time and i dont want her to just lie around.

Includes gib bag and original accessories such as the polish , strap etc.

Lookig for a good home for her. If anyone is interested then let me know

The guitar would retail in India for about 60-65 k in my opinion.

An interesting thing i must point out here (Im not totally sure but have been told so) is that when i asked F to customise this guitar for me they did not have have anything similar in their product line at all and they introduced the FAT later which is what comes closest to this

Please feel free to write into me.

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

how much for

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:Lighten: Puchoo :RollLol:

Nice guitar.

4. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

pics pls and price too.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

lol .. these axes belong to rock stars . .and do you think they have 'good homes' ??
    pray that it doesnt end up with a friggin acountant/money boy fag who gets his hankie out everytime there is a friggin grain of dust on guitar's body ... sickos .. if that's the definition of a 'good home' ....

anyway ... nice guitar ...would go for much better price abroad .. there are some crackpot fender fans here who would sell their mother to get this bad boy ..

6. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^^hehehe shak rightly said !

7. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I am intrsted but I need more details like what pickups,body wood, neck profile ext Pics would really help

8. shak

shak Harrr!

you need pics!!! when we flog customs its the eye candy that gets you the dough ... get some pics over here

9. rohit

rohit New Member

i am planning to buy a mexican fender strat it is for 29,000Rs.
    anybody knows for what price will i get a mexican fat strat?will i get it in mumbai?
    @puchoo...your guitar seems very good but it's expensive.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You can get it form Bajaao.com. As far sa I know, hey used to keep few months back.

11. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

Hi there. Can you post the serial number? Would be of much help.

12. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

Hey man the SG is still up for sale. I might be able to do you a good price. Let me know. Peace.

13. rohit

rohit New Member

hey axeman i thought about your guitar.
    but i can't really travel to mumbai for about a month.Are you coming to pune by any chance.

14. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

Hi man
    If i'm coming to pune it'll be around the 9th of december. Will keep you posted.
    Peace

15. Chi

Chi B.D. Fisher

^^is that a gibson SG? details?

16. rohit

rohit New Member

no it's epiphone.