custom and 2nd hand guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sumit, Dec 14, 2005.

1. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hey guys wher do i get custom guitars in pune.......could ne one tell me the place....or is someone ready 2 sell 2nd hand elec. well i stay in S.B road..... :help: :help: :help: :nw: :nw:

2. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

and one more thing is there ne one in pune who makes custom like tulasi......or better than this guy :rock:

3. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

No custom guitars in Pune.. Take the express highway and go towards Mumbai when you reach Mumbai contact Luthier..

4. cyclonetrap

cyclonetrap New Member

i've hrd ht theres some shop in camp that makes custom guitars for you round 7k ... but the quality is bad .. the sound is worst . Do u want some special shape guitar or smthing ?? U cn get the shape but the fretbrd and everything else will be really really bad . If you want a "v" or "x" shaped u cn get Kramers from US for like under $150/- . Which is good enough for the tone and construction u get .

5. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

oh k i will do that...i will go to mumbai.....but wher in mumbai shld i go....as m new to pune itself and i have no idea abt mumbai so could u be more clear abt the place in mumbai...and the route ive to take.......

6. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Goto Bharghavas, Furtados any shop..

7. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

cud u tell me the address coz ive no idea bt mumbai

8. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

or could u pm the the phone no. of any of these shops along with the name

9. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I'm not from Mumbai dude.. I travel but i dont have their address..

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

first: PM abhijitnath (or is it abhijithnath?). He may guide you on the guitar shops in Bombay + custom guitar makers tehre

second: PM Luthier. HE may help u with teh custom guitar. He is based in Thane as far as i remember.