COVERS wid my sister...Boulevard and Day That I Die

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fat_kax, Apr 22, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

hey long time no see this forum....well - been busy - anewez....
    hey - i thot u were bored wid my damn voice and style - so i decided to do some covers of songs U know --- hopefully - wid a new voice - my sis - no shes not much of a singer - but its fun yaar...and btw shes 15....JEEZ!
    anewez
    the songs... - hey a werd of warning - i havnt clipped the recording - and theres some BAKWAAS b4 and after the songs themselves....lisen to that too - dont just close the song thinking that the whole thing;s bakwaas...

so the songs are
    1.Boulevard of Broken Dreams: well - yeh my sis - unfortunately is a gayday fan.... so this is up...and its not really bad....theres a lotta timepass here too - so njoi....hey and if ur sensetive to abuses - **** OFF!!!
    LINK:https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=493287&songID=3828110
    P.s. =- thats my sis in the kitchen in the pic.

2.GAYCHARLOTTE - Day That I Die - ok - so to the gay charlotte fans - like my sis - unfortunately - this is a nice song - i like the strumming....so njoi it too - not too much bakwaas here - but i think the songs come out nice...
    LINK: https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=493287&songID=3828105
    p.s.: thats me in the pic.
    comments and reps are welcome....
    [size=+3] pm me the abuses....[/size]
    luv
    FATTY!

2. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

tell ur sis NEVER TO SING AGAIN!!!!!!

the guitar part was VERY good:rock:

3. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

lmao
    agree with UJ...:D
    but dude u were abt to Break ur GUITAR:D:D:D:D in BOULEVARD song..
    nice try

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i just heard the green day one...good guitaring! do u want a feedback for ur sis's vox?? what all was there in that audio after 5 mins :shock: and specially towards the end! :shock: plz take care of it next time!!

u guys were not even a wee bit serious..yeh kya tha?..lol

5. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

lol vini :p:
    we were not serious Boley tu...:think: lol

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

guitaring was good

wont say anything more

lol ;D

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

vini i know what is wee...:eek::
    u dont have to search it fo me..thnx xD
    well neva mind..Back to TOPIC...

9. godfather

godfather New Member

nice guitaring dud..no comments on da singin part mann...

10. fat_kax

hey man thanx expected the part abut my sis's singin....but good duitarin huh? and some of the stuff is funny huh?
    it was complete faltu attempts....so reps aneone?

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  11. fat_kax

no - i guess i dont want anefeedback fer her vox - and regarding the stuff at the end....well - i hope u realise that this wasnt a serious thing abut makin a good cover - but more abut havin fun....so thats that...and it is funny huh?

well i did have fun.... so do i tell my sis never to sing agin or do i hold back myself to post her recordings? :confused:

12. fat_kax

anyone checked out the good charlotte one??? = i did vox too - chek out MY vox...its nice i think...:eek:: =- if im alowed to...

13. fat_kax

cmon - comments on the Good Charlotte recording...i realy werked hard on tabbin that....PLZZZ

14. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

an advice for fat_kax.........no offence....im being neutral i havent heard any of ur recordings........i jus went thru the posts over here.........i hope u'll rather try to understand what im saying n not try to judge my statement or myself.....

when you post your recordings........you ask for comments on ur stuff.......you can only do that.......now if ppl listen to it and respond to it they actually spend sometime over it........now whatever they write is actually their reaction after spending their time in listening to your stuff.......so if they think they spent their time for a good stuff they'll obviously appreciate you.........but if u dont record things seriously n ask everyone to listen to it n comment over it........dont you think you are taking all the IGTians as time wasters? as if they'll gonna listen to any crap you're gonna post n comment over it? once again im being neutral........what im trying to say is.......give respect to others........and their comments too.......thats the only way you can learn..... i hope i made myself clear n i wasnt offensive in anyway

Cheers!

15. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

I thought I suck at singing..:shock: :shock: i think I have a future now:shock:
    I am sorry but my hand was like jinxed to move the mouse to the close option in 1 minute......and dont want to hear the next one if she is singing again....NO OFFENSE, I am really really sorry..but had to say it......Of course, the guitarring was good..(much better than me;))..appreciations for that...but if u amake her sing again, then.........
    and the age doesnt matter....she sounds older than a 15 year old tho....tell her to practice singing, somewhere where people cant here.....
    and the part where it says empty street, I heard ***y street:shock: (maybe my ears)
    I am really really sorry again...but i get to write something like this in once in a blue moon:eek:: :eek::

16. enable_vipin

enable_vipin Rhythm_Guitarist

agree with khuram82...

17. fat_kax

@ khuram :think: - well - yeh i think ur rite...so since u dont like my post - yeh 0 i take ur mssg - and the next time u see a post by me,...stuff urself wid da banana -
    CHEERS!!!

bjr likes this.
  18. fat_kax

yeh i realise that my sis sucks at singin -= but i was only experimenting and having fun....

19. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

kool guitaring (all way lovely acoustic sound) n screaming. atleast i wont ur sis hv a bad voice or u either .. jus u need to make sure tht she go with the rythm of song, sur n all they say(u know wat i mean). tho tht last part tupid or did wanna give it a live touch like nirvana, hehehe LOL ..hmmm n stop using much of F words.

okay, so u did the "phoolo ka" or no .. tht's sweet one no .. post if did rec..

20. fat_kax

:RollLol: @ sachoo....hey is this the furst positive response to this post---no wait - that wud be cryptu....
    anewez- yeh man - call it wat u may - i had fun....and why stop using F werds yaar....u dont want me to start the BC werds huh? = lol
    thanx anewez...