Covers Jalpari and Addat

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by umarboy, Jun 10, 2005.

1. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

BHai Meray.. Funny tu App HO :p: .. AjEeb AjEeb Covers Upload ker rahay ho.. .. Did i said to Fight. Juz ChiLL Out.. n PPl Decide Who is Better... ME not sayin dat am better than u.. am juz talkin abt the Quality..

2. acebuddy129

acebuddy129 S¡nE® Sá¡nT

Lookin forward for it man. Post it as soon as possible. :rock:

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

WAIT..ill record mine too

name the songs u wanna hear from me !! ;)

4. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

yar..i have recorded with my hand...no pick is used so the quality may be diff.!!!!

5. Orange Guitar

big evil...u alyways say that u r uploading ur music...but u have never posted the link!

6. acebuddy129

acebuddy129 S¡nE® Sá¡nT

BIG_EVIL & Orange Guitar...move it,move it,move it ppl...Jus post ur work dudes...am lookin forward to it..And dont 4get 2 post the tabs.
    Rok on.

7. i am waleed

i am waleed New Member

all u ppl play so well. why cant i play good! :( i loved all the recordings. GREAT WORK!

8. BIG_EVIL

wait......................................

9. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey bro man do fast my frnd.................

10. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

do ghoom by junoon :p:

11. BIG_EVIL

^^..sure..why not...:p:

12. Orange Guitar

13. acebuddy129

acebuddy129 S¡nE® Sá¡nT

Orange Guitar.......u Told u'll post the correct tabs of Dil haarey - Jal....Whn ru actually gonna do it??????

14. Orange Guitar

very sson...actually i tiwsited my foot and cant walk...thats the reason...will post soon!

15. Nixon_Soul

Nixon_Soul New Member

hey umer bahi sorry bro i wasnt in the town.....but wow i just cant wait to listen to ur songs
    man i am so exicited bout it ... i have just opened the link .................i donno wha to say
    i will comment on tht after listening it...............till then

peace

ps: i know it gonna be awwwwwwwwwwwwsome but...let me hear it :)

16. nadish

nadish Active Member

Intresting Topic ................

17. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

band good but vocalist Hmmmm

Ok the guitarist power to u man u tried and u can tell that u have potential the rest of the band was playin pretty much in sync. i have been a vocalist in a bunch of bands for a while and ive been singing for a while and i know how to critique singing. Taj ur voice is very monotonous the raag is not apparent at all not even a bit. Im sorry to say it to u but u need a lot of practice maybe sing songs over and over and try to perfect it. no ones perfect even i am not but u need more feeling in ur voice so take this as advice and not criticism.
    PEACE and btw im looking for some new band members that live in Los Angeles for a new band so if ur interested send me a private message
    Imran

18. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

who...? i mean who do u want to send u a pvt msg?

19. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

anyone interested

any one interested in the band i want them to send me a prvt message
    thank you