[Cover] Tumne Dikhaye Aise Sapne instrumental

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Keoraf, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey guys, i've just uploaded the instrumental of this song. I made it a while ago, wanted to finish it some day, unfortunately it never happened, i just have to add some breaks and background sounds etc.
    Although, it sounds good in my opinion, just check it out and leave your comments, criticisms etc.!!

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=645920

2. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

very good karaoke version........do u want to add something else too? just downloaded it. it sounds fine. it wud be great if somebody gives a voice to it.
    during some point it looks like a war movie background score :grin:
    why dont u start making ur own scores keo? its high time u start doing ur own stuff dear. possiblities are endless.
    keep the work going.
    :beer:

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thx alot Parry, i'm glad you liked it!
    And yes, it would be nice if someone could add the vocals, maybe Rakesh, but i didn't saw him for so long!
    To make other stuff, i guess you meant professional stuff, to be honest, i don't think i'm that good, anyhow till now i'm satisfied about what i make and thats just for the fun and also because its my biggest hobby!!

4. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

well yes rakesh is nowhere to be found. i still remember the song 'wahi surat' which u duo composed. as for u saying that ur stuff is not that of a pro...i must say that it is atleast near to it..and thats where this community can help.
    we are here to listen to the compositions . its sad that nowdays the forum remains empty for a long time. something needs to be done. the mods and the adminstrators shud do their bit i think.

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks Parry, you know how to encourage someone, at least someone replies on my thread!
    As you said it right too, there are many listeners, but very less of them are commenting, anyway we have to live with that i guess!