[Cover] Pukarata Chala Hoon Main instrumental!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Keoraf, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey guys, just uploaded this song,Pukarata Chala Hoon Main, from movie Mere Sanam, its a very old song, but its an evergreen!
    Its just the instrumental version, wanted to make this song for so long, finally did it today, just check it out people, just waiting for your comments, criticisms etc.!
    Hope you will like it!

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=645920

2. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

nice karaoke

yes its a great song from mohd rafi. i think u have retained the original feeling of the song. coz when i was listening it in low volume in my office it looked as if the original song is being played in the background. just look at the 20sec to 30 second mark. do they tally with the original song?
    i know i m being too critical but u hav set ur own standards, haven't u? :grin:
    keep the work coming.

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks Parry for taking time to listen to my song!
    Yes that part is played a little different as the original, but that part has to be mixed properly also and the high sounding instrument is perhaps not the proper sound in that part!
    Anyways thanks again for your reply, just waiting for some more comments people!!!

4. abhijit12

abhijit12 New Member

Its a very good song, I like it

----------------------------
    Indiankalakar.com
    - Platform for Indian Artists

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thx alot for taking time to listen to my song!