cover of woh lamhay

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by NidaS, Aug 15, 2005.

1. NidaS

NidaS New Member

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

guitaring is fine :)

but u know the singing is not done on the same scale as the chords ... there seems to be mismatch in the scales used by the vocalist and the guitarist ...

methinks u must've sung it yourself ... ;)

b.t.w. i have not heard the actual song ... onli its copied version in India ...

3. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

the most boring woh lamhey i heard and guitaring is good but vocal what were u thinking nida

4. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

umm i gotta be polite so i would only say that it sux!!!

5. NidaS

NidaS New Member

ssslayer,
    Thanks alot for your comment ,glad you liked me guitaring ,because thats what i really want to pursue.and yes definetly ill practise to improve my vocals!

Imran,
    it may be boring to you , but it is special to me . and thanks for liking my guitars in it :).

J.J ,
    thaks for your comment , ill try my best to be better.

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

guitarin is ok.....voice was.........to be frank very sad.....u need a lot of practice....try try till u succeed...

cheers

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

nida -
    ok .. then y did ya post taht
    "guess what an 8 year old has given vocals for the chorus,She's brilliant."

???

8. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

anyway nida keep trying all the best...i know that ur next song will be suberb...keep trying and never give up...;)

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice work with the guitaring.. but vocals are not good enough... but if you say just 2-3 months.. then thats more than enough... great going so far... keep up... *rock on*

10. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

hey just heard ur songzz hmmmm coool man nice guitaring better than the vocalzzz hmmmm between y dont u check my songs and let me know wat u think abt them......
    Guitar and Vocalz by Nadeem Khan

[https://www.soundclick.com/nadeemkhan]
    (To Down load the song use this mail id and pwd ---> redeyes_khan@yahoo.com/nadeem)

by the way you guys can reach me on redeyes_khan@yahoo.com or call me on 9886643615.

Thanks and love u alll
    "Three Cheers for music Lovers."

11. Cool Kish

Cool Kish KishRocks

GR8 recoeding dude
    Keep it up