Cover of Maa & A classical song...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by kooldudemax, Jun 11, 2008.

1. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Heard your songs man, your Maa is done pretty well, good guitaring and good vocals aswel.
    The classical song i've never heard before, it sounds good, but the beginning wasn't done very well, you were out of Sur, so try to improve that. Overall you did a good job man, keep going!

Take care!

3. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Good

Hi manish , listened to your maa song. You have a heavy and gud voice. and the bass from your guitar suits ur voice. i too hav posted the same song on my page. infact i have tried to strum as is actual in the song. plz listen and comment for improvement.
    https://soundclick.com/share?songid=6502508

4. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

dude it was nice bt u were out of sur at many places ....guitarin was f9 bt it can also be improved .....listen da song more carefully nd u`ll cum 2 know wat flaws ur cover has...overall an ok performance.....u own nice voice nd i know u can do much btr thn ths...

5. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

good ones....but i think raags are to be sung like raags....I think u can't mix rock with raag...and if you are doing do it separately...means play guitar first and then sing..because you can't focus on the sur..which is very imp..looked flat at places and out of sur in sargam rendition...guitaring was good...no doubut ..I like ur songs..so once u have set high pedestal..
    plz
    plz
    don't come down.....

6. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

gud cover boy!!!liked da bass in ur voice!!some surs were misin,,,nd try energizing ur voice!

7. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

@rakesh: i know i was flat at sum places....will try it again wth recordin guitarin nd vocals separate...nywayz thanx!!!

@mubeen:thanx man!!

8. mohyal

mohyal New Member

can i have the chords for Maa (tare zameen par)