cover of gnr done by me

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Oct 8, 2006.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

Hey pple,ive done a cover by gnr its called paradise city pretty common and a great hit song but noone i guess has done it here..........anyways its got all the instruments the bass and keyboard instruments i created on fruity loops,drums by a midi(its was quiet tiring to work on fruity loops)after 10 days of working!!! i gelled ma guitar with it (my first rec of electric guitar) well then using audacity i put some backing vocals and finally line by line the lead vocals...........this is the whole story and now its ready fr u to listen....however listen on a lower vol or the high pitch vocals will crack(imitated axl rose nowhere near his voice but i guess tht too ws pretty tiring)so listen to it gimme ur comments and plzzzz listen till the end............

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

3. ^ good one dude... nice cover.. keep it up and keep posting... reps for sure...

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx dude i was hesitatin first to post tis but now i need some replies plzz temme how it is gd or bad pple

5. lukemanasseh

lukemanasseh New Member

hello...buddy, well u've done really nice work...bcoz nobody covers...GNR..bcoz of their vocal n instrument r very close wid timin...but u tried good...keep practicin..n posting New.

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx a lot dude others im waitin is it that bad

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

heyy ple temme one thing more is it worth so many days

8. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

Alright

hmm there are a few things to work out on the song. think the tone should be changed or i think u need to adjust the volume of your guitar. dont know what u are doing make your guitar more pronounced so that everyone could give some of their thoughts and advices as such from my e-mail i cant really make it out. so i thinkit would be better to re-record it with adjusting the volume.

other wise good try. all the best for the re-recording will be checking for it. keep it up.

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

oh thnx i too feel sometimes tht guitar is too low

10. lukemanasseh

lukemanasseh New Member

getshorty...Dude did u ever cover of GNR ???...i think u Didnt or mayb u did...thats why u knows lot... he has all on his computer wid fruity loops (i know d software n i worked on it ), well everythin was fyne watever it is guitar or vocal,

11. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey luke dude, i wasnt even commenting!. i was asking him to rerecord it so that it would be better for listening as the guitar was really low. and please read i did really appreciated him for his hard work.

12. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

guys chill down thnx to both of yu yu all are great

13. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

nice mixing there man... great effort.. keep it up!

14. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx man bt howz ma guitar and singin

15. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

Guitar is great but singing is ok... definitely a room for improvement there. Nevertheless, i applaud your efforts. :).

16. jake_e_lee

jake_e_lee Banned

OMG..
    first please tune ur guitar..in the opening riff ur guitar is off.
    the vocals are horrible..and this song is fairly simple..your effort becomes slightly listenable during the chorus.
    the solo tone is horrible and ur string bending doesn't really help.
    the comments on the mix ill keep to myself..