Cover of Euphoria`s Dhoom Pichak

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by kooldudemax, May 19, 2008.

1. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

hey guyz i know m doin a bit fast bt m luvin covering dese songs ......
    so ths is ma new recordin of dhoom pichak of da band euphoria(m a big fan of thm)......so here it is ,i hope u all like it.......

https://soundclick.com/share?songid=6557993

will b waitin fr sum honest feedbacks.....

:rockon:

flows from heaven to the soul...

2. ozone

ozone New Member

too much distortion in the song.... i think u've used too much chorus effect or reverb doesn't sound too good when u overdo it...... try to reduce it if possible, my speakers are vibrating out of control..... :) neway good cover.... voice is good.... u have used multiple tracks haven't u..?? good effort..

3. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

All I can say is the effort is good ..but recording is poor ....I think rerecording is needed coz you are singing it well ....except for the o manjhi whre sur is getting off ..though this part is very difficult as well as its in bangla.....rest places you are in sur...hope that you put up this recording soon..

4. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

thanx guyz .....@ozone:-ya i hav used multitracks...:)

@rakesh:-ya ,couple of last lines of e majhi r out of sur.....didnt heard song enuf.....

guyz i know of my poor recording.......bt i hav a vry low quality soundcard nd a poor mic ...nd i mix thm thru audacity......whn i dont amplify sounds the volume becumes low nd whn i do sum effects it becumes vry noisy.....i thnk i hav 2 get sum gud softwares nd a gud mic probably wth some btr soundcard......

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Good effort man, it sounds very well, good guitaring and good vocals aswell, except some tiny Sur faults as Rakesh mentioned!

The recording has to be improved and you don't need an expensive mic, have you heard my recordings, they are all made with a cheap karaoke mic, i think about 10-15 Euro, i don't own a professional mic. Oke, if you want to make great recordings and you want to go the professional way then you certainly should go for a professional mic, but for home purposes its not needed, all you have to do to make it sounds good is, just clean up the recorded tracks, i mean make them noise free and use good effects to boost the tracks!!
    To make better recordings, a good low latency soundcard is a must, so if you can afford you should go for such a professional card, the M-Audio Audiophile is a very good low latency card and not too expensive!

Take care man!!!

6. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Hey I don't know how soundcard affects but I am using rs 200 intex mike...

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

i must say man......excellent strumming!!! seriously good........you have a very good relaxed hand........keep going......

and about the recording quality like every one above said.......it was not up to the mark......try putting it through a noise filter first......that'll do wonders......

cheers!
    :beer:

8. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

thanx dude......
    ya i know......nxt recordin will b btr fr sure.....will surely work on it...