Cover of "DOORIE "(atif new song) with electric leads

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Mohsin shahid, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

max_payne16 likes this.
  2. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

nice attempt there...... u gotta good voice but u still need 2 polish ur vocals.guitaring was good. da leads were not goin along wid da chords in da background.tht u'll get it if u keep on practising.also all da alaaps were completely wrong.but still a good cover.

overall - 7/10

3. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

i agree GOd of guitar that leads are not going along with the chords...even though i figured out the correct chords but the at the same time they are hard to play ....it F and E and it requires very fast changing of chords....the lead that i played is almost the same notes but few notes missing...but i disagree with u that alaaps are completely wrong..

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

theek thaak not impressive

5. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

man mmmmmmm
    abt vokalz:vokalz need practice n sur was missing sometimes....over all vokalz 4/10
    abt guitaring: yar no timing wid guitaring cuz vokalz air guitaring aagey peechey they aur leadz seemed 2 b like k kisee lerner ney play kee hai over all guitaring 3/10

6. valentino600

valentino600 Raj Aryan

that was good man, good vocals

7. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

k guys ...no one is perfect....par do tell me meray sur kahan out huay hai...aur agar ho sakay tu koi ek dum perfect sur mein cover kar kay post karay i would like to learn

8. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

yar jab kheenchtey they tum tu hatey they sur sey !!!! ov course yar no one is perfect but one kan b nearer 2 perfection !!!

9. ~Emperor~

~Emperor~ New Member

Very nice ! good vocals and da electronic lead.. ;

way to go man.

dont bother about criticisms too much.. i feel its one of the better covers of doorie that i have heard. best of luck for ur upcoming covers !

10. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

thanks dude for the appreciation....well,these folks are rite in a way,i think that i have gone out of scale at some places...but not at many places...i did this cover in a first attemp and i am happy about it :)

11. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

good 1
    i liked vocals......did u use ur electric guitar on computer??.....coz it sounded lik tht
    duddeeee lissn
    dont do tht....i dint like sound of the rhythm guitar....has to sound like a guitar mannnn......
    leads wer goood
    but mixing was nt good....they went outta sync sometimes

12. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

yeh Max i used electric guitar on computer ,i had to use electric guitar as i dont have semi-acoustic guitar and with acoustic guitar i usually dont pick a big sound so yeh....well yeh synchornization is not good at all...i agree with that

13. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmm..

hmmmmm....gud...!!

14. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmm..

hmmmmm...waah... it was gud..!!..

15. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

thanks anshammer