[Cover] Nothing Else Matters

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Keoraf, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

After a long time i've uploading this wonderful song, originally from Metallica.
    It's made for Karaoke purposes, so the melody line is played very slightly in the background. Hope you guys will like it, i've waiting for your replies!!!
    I'll try the vocals someday, but i don't know if its gonna be succesfull, its a very tough song!

Edit:
    Forgot the link:
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=645920

2. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

hey Keoraf....cool song man....this is one of my fav songs...very well done indeed !!! :)

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey KrishnaG, thanks alot man for your reply, its good to hear you liked it!

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmmm wasnt really metallica to me

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Why not?
    If you meant the guitaring, oke you are right cause if a real guitar should play the guitar tracks it would definitely sound alot better, in my opinion, it doesn't sound bad, anyway thanks for your reply!

6. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

excellent cover man....... but it should've been more of metallica and less of melody........

of course metallica is melody.......

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

excellent cover man....... but it should've been more of metallica and less of melody........

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks Sukrut for your reply!
    What do you mean with, "more of metallica and less of melody"?

9. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

nice cover dude.. but the metallica punch was missing.. i hope u get what i mean...

10. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey God_of_guitar, thanks man for your reply!
    I think you guys are indicating the guitar loop played, yes i agree, it isn't played the way it should have to played (the pitching, modulation etc. is missing) and because a real guitar would be better and secondly, the guitar sound used in this arrangement isn't the right one i guess, i'll try to change that as i'll try to give it a more "real guitar" touch someday!
    Anyway, thanks once again guys!!!

11. stranger_in_ny

stranger_in_ny New Member

nicely done keorf..as always!

i liked the solo part...too : ) different

12. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks man, its good to hear you liked my version of this beautiful song!

faiqrock likes this.
  13. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Good one Keoraf..
    Found mistakes :p but :rock:

Reps on your way !

14. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Faiqrock thanks for your reply and also thanks for the reps!
    You found some mistakes? What mistakes, maybe i can improve them. Anyway, one of these days i'll change the guitarsound of the loop, i'll try using a more "guitar sounding" sound ( if you know what mean), cause that can be improved for sure i guess!

15. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I've just updated this song, i've changed the annoying guitar strumming as i've used a more "guitarsounding" sound as i think it just sounding better now. The tracks are mixed better as the whole song is sounding alot better now, hope you guys will like it!