Cover : My own Composition

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shobhit4friends, Jan 14, 2008.

1. shobhit4friends

shobhit4friends New Member

hi people please check out my very own composition..most of the part is composed by my frnd samir..i think he has written beautiful lyrics for this song.chords are done by me...n vocals too..

link is

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=752350

eagerly waiting for ur responses..

apart from this song i have added few more plz check that also !!!!

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

ur coverin ypur own comp?????? :)............

u speak in a funny tone dude!!!!hehehe.........

songs ok...... keoraf will tell u abt the surr and all............

but i can barely hear the voice!!!!! its seems to drone away!!!

try mixin it properly and post it here......i dont think ppl will like it in its current state....do a bit of mixin and watch the magic!

cheers
    :beer:

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I totally agree with Sukrut, your recording has to be improved as the mixing done in your songs is very bad! Most of your songs, the vocals are in the background, barely to hear, try mixing it into the foreground. When people hear a song, the first thing they want to hear is the voice, the vocals and that we barely can hear it!!!
    I don't know how it comes, but the volume level in some of your songs is going up and down, try improving that too!
    You own a good voice and it sounds good, your Sur isn't that bad, it has to be improved, your Sur is fluctating at places, sometimes you are in the Sur and sometimes you are out of Sur, i think some training will do alot and it will help you indeed!
    Your own composing is done very well as you proved us you are able to compose good things, but in my opinion a good composition is something with everything in it, i mean the drums, bass, percussions etc. I'm not trying to say that this isn't good, certainly not, but try making some "real songs", so with more instruments included!!!

Overall Shobhit, you are doing a very good job and you can be proud of your self, keep up the good work man, take care!!!!

4. shobhit4friends

shobhit4friends New Member

thanks a lot keoraf...

i'll pay attention wat ever u have said..i ws looking for some frank comments

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^hey! wat abt my advice!!!
    i was the one who replied first!!! lol...........:)

6. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

I liked the lyrics very much. Do you record in hall? Or you may be using lot of reverb. A little is good but more does nothing but makes the song very artificial.

Also you should record guiutar in a track and vocals on another, you may be recording both in the same track and applying reverb to the track. Is it the case.

I felt if you would have sung the song 1 note higher, 'nicheka porations' would have sounded clearer and better.

Good job, keep rocking!

7. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

rythm is like adat-by atif..

just lyrix is change ...

nice compostion ;)