Cover : Leaving on Jetplane!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by akkyy21, Mar 23, 2006.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

2. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey Akkyy!

I liked this recording. Nice vocals!!

Ankur

3. cheetah21

cheetah21 New Member

hey,akkyy..
    this is really good..
    you have a nice voice too..
    cheetah

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Vox was flawless, i dont know how much i like your rendition of the song, i've listened to the original so often, that listening to it in a new tune has kinda not gone down too well with me. But in any case, if i was listening to your rendition for the first time i'm sure i would have loved it. I listened to all of your songs on the page, and i want to ask you, The Pour your sugar on me, where did you perform that? Was it you on vocals? It was the most brilliant cover of that song that i've heard till now.

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

u do put sweet and short covers dude...fk u man(( KIDDIN>>)...this ones hell of good mannnnnn....awesome !!! the voice is good...and most of all i loved the strummin pattern...i was beginin to envy ur siggyi...now i think must add u too....lolzz...good one yaar...reps......kicked up my mood before goin for the pakau college now...

6. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

your voice does suit this very nicely. but the recording is breaking the limits rrrrr... amplification got higher it seems. for bass parts.
    but overall very nice cover.

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Yeah...quite different! but nice experimentation.Nice Guitaring and more importantly the vocals... :think: .looks like u've been working well on ur vox...u made it a lil peppy wid ur guitaring..
    i lurrrrved it ..cool!!

8. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

good one!
    great vocals...good guitaring..

9. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

this was impressive! -- though i've heard jon denver contless times now.. must say ur experiments with the song sounded cool :beer:

10. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

you kick ass bro. Good job !!!! Also i heard your hutch commercial :) ... do you have the recording of the original song ? I live in the US and we ain't got no hutch here...plz

Thanks, reps for you

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Thnx evryone

@ dist : 1stly.. pour some sugar is a Stone Temple Pilot cover, uploaded for gettin chords from sumone, i aint that cool.

@ abhi : fuk u back :)

@ itwasnoteasy : i strummed w/o pick,... that way i tend to hit the bass strings more, hence the heavy bass in it.

@ vini : guess i shd practise even less now, then i'd be better :p:

@ djcrunk : msg me yr mail id,.. though i will be chkin it tomm or damn late today, wll mail u the original.

12. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Its just 'MAST', like U.

John denver is one of my all time favourite and by making it more jazzy, you have definately done justice to it ....

Sorry, i can't REP u more now. But will do it soon.

Keep Rocking !!!!

13. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

hey - first up - ur an amazing vocalist man - loved most of ur recordings...twinkle twinkle was sweet ;) this one...ummm///i agree wid disturbed - i first felt a bit off...it was a li'l :aggre: to hear it in a different tune...but after lisenin to it over and over fer a bit...yeh - im startin to digg....ummm - hey - how do u record this stuff man - it sounds real pro...
    and it wud be real nice to send me the Original Hutch thingy - and if it makes u feel better - u pulled it off better than vini :dance:
    so basically if i were to sum it up in 3 werds --
    You Kick ASS!!!

needless to say...reps...

hey - u think u'd be able to get me sumplace to stay in pune - i might come over this june

14. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Funtastic!!!!!

Until now this song would be very mellow for me
    but you voice and your take has put life into it...

U Rock!;)

15. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

thnx,...

@ fat : dun post ur mail ids here,... add me up on yah or msn for accomodation details in pune.

16. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

nice cover

17. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Yakky ROAK Karta hai !!! :rock: .. Kya comment maaru be .. I enjoyed .. Cool Music .. Cool vocals.. Aur kya mangta ??

Long time since u posted man .. Good one to come up wid .. Sorry no detailed analysis .. jz Yenjay!(in ur lingo) :p:

18. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

i dont remember puttin my mail id there....goddamn...real sorry...
    hey - no man - no need fer that - looks like i wont be coming after all :drunk:
    ur a man of real short werds huh? lol :rockon: