[Cover] Instrumental songs!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Keoraf, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey guys, i just uploaded some of my songs as promised. The songs are played instrumental, but its for karaoke purposes, so without the melody line, i rarely play the melody line cause i believe the singer is free to sing the song just the way he/she wants without the melody line.
    I'm uploading these songs on special request of one the IGT-ians here! But its ofcourse for everyone who wants to use it, only one request for you guys, please leave a message on my soundclick page when using my songs. And ofcourse if you guys decide to use my songs, i would be really pleased to hear what you've recorded!!!

These are the instrumental songs uploaded today:
    Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi
    Hamein Tumse Pyaar Kitna
    Woh Tere Pyaar Ka Gham

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=645920

2. stranger_in_ny

stranger_in_ny New Member

excellently done!!! very very neat.. kudos Keoraf!

the tracks are too tempting to be just listened to - you are almost going to end up singing along with it..

cheers

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks alot Stranger_in_ny, at least one person liked my covers. It really feels good to hear this and i would appreciate when some people would use my versions, so people feel free to use them.

faiqrock likes this.
  4. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

too good
    reps for sure !!!!!
    loved your PAL PAL DIL KE PASS
    :rock:

5. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey,....!!!
    they are good.!
    thanks..soo much..!!!

take care!! :)

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey guys, thanks alot you liked them!
    Maybe i will be able to listen to your vocals along with my instrumentals!

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey guys, i didn't hear anyone tried my instrumental (karaoke)songs, just feel free to use them, but don't forget to sign my messageboard and if someone has already used them, i really want to listen to his/her recording!!!