Cover for Lukka Chuppi mitwa etc

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by pnamblat, May 27, 2008.

1. pnamblat

pnamblat New Member

2. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

Good man...keep it up....but again what most of all guys do..why do u keep the volume of vocals track low.....it should be more than of guitar track...but anyyways...it was good...vocals can be improved (see who is saying that)....tc

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

overall you have to increase your volume!!!! had yto keep my speakers to full vol..........

stairway to heaven:
    nice plucking but definetely an improvement is needed in the strumming section.........

lukka chuppi:
    one of ma favs........nice strumming but add some bass notes also.........you dont seem to be hitting the bass strings.......the magic of the song is lost if you dont........nice vocals......but you need some inprovement........

dooba dooba:
    ok strumming...........vocals need some improvement.......good chords used......

will check out the other songs later.......

the reason why your strumming doesnt sound good is for 2 reasons......
    1) the plectrum your using is creating an unwanted noise.......try using a nylon plectrum......

2) try having a free hand.........

your on the right track........keep going!

cheers!
    :beer:

4. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

Ya free hand sounds good......i'll try to cover this song thought my voice doesn't suits it....

5. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

i think it sounds good. ^ ur rite the upper strings have not been uesd but i like the guitaring.

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I think Sukrut is right, you aren't hitting the bass strings, anyhow it doesn't sound so bad but it would sound much better. But the vocals has to be imrpoved, there are some Sur faults!
    Overall you are doing a good job!
    Take care and keep posting!