Cover: Aadat - Kalyug

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Khopdi, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

Movie: Kalyug
    Title: Aadat
    Orginal Singer: Atif Aslam
    Cover Band: Awaaz
    Cover Singer: Umar Kabir
    Type: Acoustic Makeover

Here's the Link to the song...
    Enjoy

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=460410

Comment: This person is a very very very good friend of mine... Amazing singer and wicked guitar player... worth a peice of your ear...

Cheers :beer:

notty_lad likes this.
  2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Nice recording .. good to hear somethin different than da original aadat all da time :p: .. i liked da "harkat" dat u've done after da mukhda in da alaap .. Da last alaap was cool .. its not easy .. u've done well .. though at one place i found a hitch .. but Not at all a problem .. Well done ..

PS- Nice voice quality ..

3. umar_kab

umar_kab New Member

thanks

thanks man

notty_lad likes this.
  4. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

You know whats really funny about this recording...
    it's done on a simple computer microphone and not a very hi-fi audio card...
    and the sound quality has turned out amazing... not very profression but hey, he does meet standards... :)

5. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

sur tera bohat kachaa hai if u want lessons from online im willing to help i already have a student

6. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

"Language tera bada ghatya hai..."
    sorry.. i was just completing the sentence...
    khair... thats just your opinion... personally... its a strong heavy voice... i dont think everyone has to have a very sweet and smooth voice..

I'd prefer something more heavier... gives more depth to the music... something to look into... more depth... gives feeling...

my opinion Imranyou2k5, just dont wanna argue about something which i feel you dont know...

Cheers mate :beer:

7. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

OH MY GOD...

111 VIEWS but what the hell... non to appreciate or comment opinions...
    come on man... give the person some Motivation...

looking forward to hear some more...

8. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

lissen dude i didnt mean it in a bad way i never said u need a sweet soft voice i just thought that his voice was good but he got out of sur alot and im just being honest comon dont take things so harsh dude chill out lol heheh

9. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

Now unless you meant it in a bad way, you'd be guilty... Which part of my post did i mentiont that you were being mean or something...

just to point out again.. i did say its just your opinion, I love opinions... too bad my sence of humor isnt that great and ppl get misled that im being rude or probably something like that. (ive got to work on that, dang)

But, as a normal way of giving a GOOD OPINION... you've gotta be diplomatic dude...
    you gotta LEARN to praise before you HIT a person on his face...
    NOTE:
    if you think this was being diplomatic, ill tell you something... u teach me humor.. ill teach you being diplomatic... now dont judge me... i dont play with ppls mind, Im dead flat about the fact... but i just convey it in a more smoother way...
    like you did in your second post

Not that i really care, but hey, im just helping you out... build a executive personality dude... people buy you for your personality, you do get lucky at times, if you have NOTHING... Your just given one chance to make it or break it....

Good Luck & take care mate

10. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

Forgot to mention though !!!!!!!!! :eek:fftopic: !!!!!!!!

11. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

wow nice voice man ... :nw: good try keep up the good work....