could there be another 9/11,9/11

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cumming soon, Sep 8, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Well yup.

US/NATO has been playing this game all along since their inception.
    Most of the African nations are totally in tatters.

Funded by who?
    :boff:

Who are those puppet dictators and warlords?
    Who puts/sets/props them up and then creates a rebel against them?
    Who in turn becomes the next dictator/warlord.
    Ad infinitum.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Goodness, I wont be surprised to know that US is funding the Kashimir militancy.

After all, India is such a big land simply waiting to be exploited after the British left us.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

“Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. The world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children….This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from an iron cross.”
    — Dwight D. Eisenhower

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

5. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

i think the hole that prince fell nto was dug by the US

6. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Prince dug it himself but the US guyz threw him in.

7. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Actually Saddam had dug that hole.

8. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Ok Lets get back on topic now.
    Lets add a poll to it.

Who thinks this 9/11 thing was a pure hoax?

9. shak

shak Harrr!

here is another reason why i think u.s.a wont stop anything to spread terror and wide spread destruction ..

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5346524.stm

its a wonder how they get away with these things !!! .. i can promise you that no one would ever talk about this one week from now ..

it all happens right under our noses .. only 1% of their dirty work finds its way to public and media rest of it goes unknown! , God knows how many innocent lives they have taken by faking attacks, adulterating reports and misleading the world .. yet 'they' are the ones fighting the terrorism .. lol ironic ..

10. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

who needs to worry abt politics ..nothing is affecting them ..indulging into it , everything affects us ..stay off ..enjoy life, die!

11. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

its affecting us and u r advising us to stay off. come to think of it it is a good advice

12. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

ya we soon will see sum more attacks

as most of the young muslims r angry and its easy to radicalise a angry person

who to blame
    west policies in middle east

13. [as most of the young muslims r angry and its easy to radicalise a angry person

who to blame
    west policies in middle east[/QUOTE]

First sensible comment you have made.

Glad you can see through the BS propaganda and realize the source of the problem.

14. Most people are just casual observers of the news and that is why they are preconditioned to be dismissive of so called conspiracies.

Ignorance is the greatest allie of the insidious.

It's is only when you dig deep and do a little research that you will see the truth emerge.

This is a real eye opener.

I am warning you now its 84mins long but it is absolutely riviting.

https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1016720641536424083

15. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Sorry, but why does this have to be the truth? Because you say so? I can (and have) accept(ed) this as a possibility. I dont mean this as a degenatory remark, but quite a bit of your posts just seem like the other end of what fox news would say.

btw: I do believe in the mainstream media a little more (notice the word little) than the other theories when it comes to this issue. Thats because i can find less faults in it than the other theories.

16. Sorry, but I think you are being naieve here to trust the media.
    The video linked previously contians testamonies from prominent journalists
    who want to reveal the truth and ask the questions which need to be asked but are constantly censored by their editors/proprietors precisely because it does not suit their political agenda.
    Proving that the media is nothing but a propaganda tool.

17. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

First sensible comment you have made.

Glad you can see through the BS propaganda and realize the source of the problem.[/QUOTE]

i hope u dun get angry tht can cause fear in here :)

18. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Micheal Moore PAWNED THE BUSH ADMINSTRATION IN FAHRANIET 9/11
    MICHEAL MOORES A REAL JOURNALIST

19. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

and a rich one at that

20. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^yea dat too....but i luv his movies.....especially the pre-interview tapes that he put in fahrenhiet 9/11