could there be another 9/11,9/11

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cumming soon, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

US people think the president owns em nowadays. If we kill him they might just change the name of the country to somethin really cool.

2. You know that is just the excuse the Neocons want, if were to happen.

So don't be surprised if a staged attack ocurrs showing IRANIAN fingerprints (this time)

Lets face it the attack on Lebanon cooked up by the US and Israel (6 weeks prior to the invasion) failed to lure Iran.

The good thing is WE THE PEOPLE won't be fooled again.

3. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

mr waleed, do u think that the US , rather the bush admin had something to do with 9/11. there are theories galore that it could have been staged by them so as to give the americans a reason to go to war.
    i have my own opinion bout it but wanted to know yours coz i think u are clued in on these subjects.

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

dunno abt 9/11

but we'll have india vs pak 1996 quarter final again!!!:rock:

5. Morbid_Angel

Did u mean to write Glued or Clued? :p:

6. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

lets see what your school has taught u .which do u think is right?

7. Morbid_Angel

i dont know i just thought Glued sound more appropriate aite?

8. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Sponge Bob Did all this crap and made the a living hell for us ma Children.
    freagin Square Pants

9. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

@sg1 i am sorry but WHAT?

10. Morbid_Angel

What the hell do u mean? Spongebob was the coolest cartoon for kids and it taught em to live in a better manner. for USA..maybe it IS a different matter.

11. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

Alright Kids Go At It.

12. Right on both counts.

The deeper you dig the closer to the truth you will get.
    That has been my endeavour since my youth.

We are under American Imperialism whether you admit it or not.
    Just look at some basic facts.

Arms are the biggest industry in the world.

The US is the biggest supplier in the world (4 times More than the world put together)

War is good business for the US and perpetual war as the war on Terrorism is portrayed means continuous business for the US.

Note The US has 740 military bases in 135 countries round the world.

Pretends to support Democracy but openly supports dictators like Masharaf as long as they pledge allegiance to the US.

The CIA operates in every single country in the world carry out subversive exercises to bring down any opposition.
    Many are false flag operations to make you look in the wrong direction.
    Deception Subterfuge call it what you like. This is their job 24/7

So you must question everything they do for the sake of future peace on Earth.

Just take a look at this trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf1CDmn8q0M

13. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

right said waleed . agree wth u totally

14. We all began to find the truth bit by bit of the lies and pretext for waging a war on terrorism.

Now discover how the American establishment protects Israel.

This is just one example and like the title says

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg

15. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

mr waleed do u justify the 9/11 attack?

16. Absolutly not if it was perpetrated in the name of Jihad.

Killing of innocents is strictly forbidden in Islam.

However I have seen enough evidence to convince me that this was an inside job.

Infact there is more evidence against Al Qaeda commiting it than there is for.

One of the most glaringly obvious plant it the discovery of Mohammad Atta' passport.
    Found ammongst the debris within hours.
    When bodies totally vapourised and black boxes completely dissapeared
    they managed to find pasports of the so called terrorists.

Even the American poll on MSNBC, just yesterday proved that 59% of the American public believe in US government involvement.

notty_lad likes this.
  17. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

the us govt has been supporting osama since the days of the soviet occupation of afghanistan.......george bush's family has buisness relations with the bin ladens........the only reason osama became such a hero for the fundamentalists is because he was backed by us to defeat the soviet union

18. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

and he and the other guyz managed to do it also

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

But.... it doesnt make any sense (i mean in physics).

btw: That "Why we fight" thing was an awesome link. Thanks for that.

20. shak

shak Harrr!

there are several conspiracy theories .. but the thing that bothers me the most is that at first al-qaeda were reluctant to accept any involvment with 9/11 attacks .. they even almost denied it! but later when media hyped it so much that even martians were heard talking about twin towers ..they suddenly admitted to those acts!!! taking full responsability!!! ... very unconventional of cold blooded ruthless monsters isnt it? they should have been very proud the same morning! .. (as we are told)
    thats not all .. the events that took place after 9/11 gives my suspicion a whole new leg to stand on ..
    the campaign of war against terror took off after 9/11 and the attack on twin towers formed the base of all this tantrum .. afghanistan saw bloodshed in the name of WAT (war against terror) .. iraq went through bad times, still is .. lebanon got some spankin .. not to mention overall change in peoples behaviour against muslims ..
    and slowly we were told that it was all wrong! afghanitan couldnt yield osama-bin-laden or any other erradication of some big terrorist organization!! .. nothin good came out .. world still saw bloodhsed and still suffered terrorism!! (attack in lodnon and countless high alerts) .. attack on iraq was justified by sayin that saddam has contacts with al-qaeda .. iraq is sponsor of al-qaeda .. it has WMDs .. and world is not safe with saddam in power .... there were no WMD's https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3718150.stm ...situation in iraq got worse and now the united states congress says that after years of investigation ..intelligence (always reliable eh? my ass!!) finds NO LINK BETWEEN IRAQ AND AL_QAEDA! https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5328592.stm

so .. what i am tryin to say is .. that usa wanted some reason to casue havoc in world .. to get rid of states and countries that big bro gangsta doesnt like .. for that ... demolition of some ruddy old, scrap, rusted towers aint a big price ...

notty_lad likes this.