Copied Music!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by i'm_not_neo, Oct 12, 2006.

1. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

I got a CD of World Music from my friend and it had a track called "Eiraan" by Afro-Celt Sound System.To my surprise it contained the theme of Kambakth Ishq
    from Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya!!!
    Then my mind began to regurgitate the other hindi songs synonymous to english/foreign songs...I'm going to list a few that I know...list some more if you know any...(Why you ask?Apparently for no good reason,just tp)

1)Oh Carol ~ Kya Kehna
    2)Age of Lonliness(Enigma) ~ Tu Mile (Criminal) (just the intro & bridge)
    3)Final Countdown ~ I Love You (Maine Pyaar Kiya)

Eventhough not significant,the "In Panchhiyoon ko dekhkar" from "koi Mil Gaya" is somewhat or a lot similar to Planet Rock from Swordfish with just a difference in the tempo of the song....

So does anyone know any more????

2. manas_5000

manas_5000 New Member

I know a few

I guess final countdown was copied in some song of "maine pyaar kiya" alongwith Stevie Wonder's "i just called" in the same movie....
    an inter-hindi copy would be the intro of "aye mere humsafar" from bazigar used in the song "ishq hua" from ishq!!
    Vague instances of copies would include some Rahul Roy film which not only copied the story of the movie "ghost" but also its theme song unchained melody.
    the intro of "pyaar to hona hi tha" contains the music of "have you really loved a woman" by bryan adams.
    Is that enough????

3. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

4. i'm_not_neo likes this.
  5. there are so many songs wich have been 'inspired' from other languages like:

ya ali (ya ghali)
    yeh zamana (in da club)
    maar sutiya (dil lutiya)
    that deewane hue pagal song, i don't remember its name, but i remember that its a copy of kevin little-turn me on

that's all what i could think of, but there's a site dedicated to all the 'churaya hua gaanas'
    https://www.angelfire.com/music4/sangeet/copiedsongs.html

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  6. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

lol... thats some deep research... i never knew Kya Mujhe Pyaar hain was a copied song... though the song is off the hook...

I think its brilintly composed by whoever... and the lyrics of the song kya mujhe pyaar hain is awesome...

khair, the real credit should go to the composer... so thanks for letting us know who the real composer of the song is lavina

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

nice info lavina reps for that

that gal in teh kya muj original vid in youtube link u posted is kinda cute

8. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

@lavina good link... ty + reps

9. Lghtyr

Lghtyr New Member

tavalli mala (dont remember the actual title of the song...from the movie MURDER)...copied from outlandish...callin' u

10. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Usher's yeah has been used
    and countless others blatantly copied at the very least for the backing track by Anu Malik most prominently