Cool age girls

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by madhuresh, Nov 10, 2005.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Oh joy, first reply from susie, "hahahahahahahaha, that was so funny, wait...did the author employ incorrect english as a means of creating a mood of humor or is he just...stupid?"

2. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

wow...college ke din yaad aa gaye and yeah panty wali baat bilkul thik hai bhai...we used to say that as "Colour of the Day" :)

3. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

They gonna luv it a lot.... :p:

4. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

chal tera jii kiya tune forward kiya
    but i never need any feedback....feed BAck haha ...... HAh those who cant eat from front need it ...hahaha

5. d_ist_urb_ed

^Wow, you just outdid yourself. Socrates would have been amazed at such stupidity, i'm sure god regrets his actions whenever he chances upon people like you.

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

^^ Damn man. The incorrect language as a literary tool was funny shit.

But i dont think demoralizing like that does any good.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

^I apologize....

8. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

hey i dont write cause i want to but cause i hve to oterwise it bugs me...
    i have this notion for life "no regrets" never...so no need to apo...give a daam to what others say ..mostly others have their own objectives behind saying some thing and if not then, a comment without an objective is same as a shot without an aim...both ways useless

9. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

:RollLol::RollLol::RollLol:
    where did u get the idea of writing such a thing???
    it's funny.exept what is cool-age girl supposed to mean??

10. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

abee ye kiyaa hai so idea ko aane ki koi jaruurat nahi thi...
    see i wanted to write a collage girl with that cool sort of attitude...those who think they r very intllegent, dominating sort of, more than thir age but do have good curves .....(on this forum i wud say Cryptic kind dont mind only takin abt the attitude) so invented this word

11. d_ist_urb_ed

@madhuresh....*speechless* Wow, you should have a stereotype checkup soon.....

12. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

ye kyaa cheezz hai......stereotypic chek up ....??

13. shsnawada

So any two random people SHOULD have opposing opinions right?

Or did you say that YOU dont care about what people think? :think:

14. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

true ...thats the zero sum game ....nash equlibrium...theory of conflicting intrests or intrusts ..wat ever i am never good with spellings :)

15. shsnawada

Errr..... what the hell are you talking about? :confused:

16. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

see i need lot of words to explain this and i will fail in the end.... leave it consider me a fool and move onn :)

17. d_ist_urb_ed

^You are aware of the nash equilibrium...ah, wow

18. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

now thats my fav. subject in maths....jab class se master nikaal deta tha to yahi padha soocha share market main kcuh karuun ga ...saala gunda gardi main kaam aaya...HAHAHAHA

19. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

do read that book by ERIC BERNE "games people play" its best way to understand wht game theory relates in microeconomys or graphically what jhorai window represents in human psychology...alll theory of conflicting intrusts ..hey do obserse the people here on the forum carefully the all r in a best situation to play a pure game if pm's r not allowed....abhit u sooch raha hoga main ye sab keh ke kuch aur kehna chaah raha haoon ......but kasam se bilkuul nahi if u know anything about these things i wuld be glad to share...to end this all same consider me a fool an move onn

20. d_ist_urb_ed

^Well, i'd be glad to know of your knowledge in it, but we're diverting from the purpose of the thread, let's not spam and maybe talk later about it.