confused

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by axlrose250, Dec 3, 2004.

1. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

i recently, confused the hell out of myself. there are 3 version of dil dil pakistan out there:

1 vital signs
    2 mizraab
    3 mizraable

any1 else know about this.

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

oh yea,,,, don't be surprised...that's the thing i started to notice about paki songs when i first started to listening to them..that they are used over and over again by different artists...take ajnabi for example...played by vital signs and aaroh...

3. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

no c the mizraable one, tat is actually made against the mizraab version. it was as though a parady of it. not the orignal but mizraabs

4. skaw

skaw snooze

well then .. maybe it is a parody ... but desipride is right they do a lot of songs over n over by diff artists .. its all gud ... :p:

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

every time the song done by different artist comes out better, gud way to earn money, heheh JK

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^i disagree, i think the original version is better most of the time...and it would also depend on which version u heard the first...

7. skaw

skaw snooze

true , but sumtimes other artists get to think more on the song and the music , but more of less its all gud

8. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

hve u guys heard the mizraable version of the song. if not ill send the site for it.

9. skaw

skaw snooze

send it
    i can't find it on net

10. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

yaar skaw i posted the site on paradies thread check it out