confessions...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by tumhare_divya, Oct 3, 2005.

1. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

thanx for the compliment bjr...

by the way Mr. Jekkyl i am still waiting for your forgiveness...i am really soree...i will help you find someone else...someone bettr... :) ...someone single... ya?

2. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

divya chechi u never told me abt this...........i mean u + Vishwa
    i think you already know on whom i have crush on....

3. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

u can put it like that..........because we have so much similarities..we like the same type of music, movies, guys, of course, ...........
    it's cool to know her and be her friend.she is like a ig sis to me..........

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

no i cannot fogive u ...

u have stolen my heart ... n that is a crime

and hey what are u talking about "some better etc" :mad:
    i just want you.

whether u are single married etc ...

anyway for me u are the best

5. diva

diva Banned

Hey ppl i have one confession to make
    :eek::
    I once had a fantasy crush on one of my friend (the only hitch here being she is a girl)
    but that was long time ago, and we didn't have any physical realtionship.

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I have a confession .. I am in love with u !!!!!

7. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

my goodness Jekyll...this is not right...as you probably know...i am vishwa's and he's mine....and i seriously think you are joking with me :annoyed: ...you are joking rite??? :think: .....but if you are not...i want to know WHY ME!!!!???? :shock: ...so many other fish in the sea...there is this thing called SHAADI.COM na?...don't be mad...i am serious...evryone needs someone to love...and i want to get you someone... :beer:

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

woah......i never seen girls participating to such an xtent in any thread so far!:grin:

@divya - wow.....cool.....all so matching n u both aint sis?....WIERD indeed!

9. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

oh damn man!!!! this thread is really interesting, what sayest thou mr.devil lets throw our guitars n start a IGT matchmaking site!!!:p::p:

However i'm free from all these things!!! its too much for me ahhhhhahhh!!!!
    :dead n gone to hell due to the curses of all the IGT couples:

10. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Is this thread for real??????? Well I got a girlfriend....not on IGT tho. Well congrats to divya n vishwa....so ya'll gonna meet up sometime soon or no???? ;)

11. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^ thanx vivo.. ya we will meet soon.. i may be flying states next year.. offical work.. n will be staying there for some months.. if evrything goes well we will surely meet.. in the meantime.. if she has any plans of coming to India.. then it will gr8.. but though we r far enough.. our hearts r not..

12. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well that doesnt matter to me
    gosh i cant even say: ... look into my eyes ... do u find the truth? ... am i lying? ... dont u see the love? ...
    damn this internet and "yeh dooriyan"

phish in the sea? ... nope i dont take the analogy quite well :annoyed:
    anyway u are in LAX right? ... how far is Lake Forest from there?

13. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

ok are u guys serious????? coz slowly but surely this is looking like a parodyu thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "though we r far enough.. our hearts r not.."......no one says that in real life.....its something out of a crappy-yash-chopra-i-love-u-till-i-die movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well am serious :cry1:
    abywya what is "parodyu"?

15. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

^^^^ I meant parody

16. mukkaiss

mukkaiss New Member

i m on the plane...
    i cant complain...!!!

17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

it's not a made up story. it's real.......well, at least for divya.......i know her and i know she is very serious........
    but still i can't figure out is how vishwa got hooked up with her......how did these guys meet?

18. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

^^^^ See what I mean......cmon people......I truly believe u cant be in love unless u meet.....plus if u r saying that the only reason you know each other is IGT....then I have serious doubts abt this being true!!!!! I mean IGT is great and all but in the end it is a forum.....and is limited in many ways of communication......like chatting/calling/talking.......so cmon n get real.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That probably makes sense to everyone except the people involved. I personally feel it's rather immature but hey..... if they can make it click, all my best wishes for them.

20. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hehe..newayz felt nice for vishwa and diya.......and bjr ,dharmatma is a gal kya????..don think frm the name...hehe