Confessions

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Mr. Scary, Aug 23, 2005.

?

I....

1. play the guitar (acoustic, classical, electric whatever)

16 vote(s)
    76.2%
  2. I play bass

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. I play drums

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I sing

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  5. I dance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I play the tabla

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I am a god damn flutist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. woot! im a peni....i mean a pianist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Im stupid, i dont play anything at all and i browse these forums because im a wannabe

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

dunno ... but i wont be surprised if he did that and more ;) ...
    it kinda fits him ...

2. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

different

:rock: I play rhythm guitars (though lead sometimes).But as far as singin is concerned my vocal chords suck..But at least i dont or rather cant sing the heavy stuff like megadeth, slayer :eek:: ...I prefer givin rhythms to songs which i like and love ...those belonging to soft rock like bryan adams,shania ,robbie williams,sting etc :nw:

3. shak

shak Harrr!

ayeoooooooooooooooooo and a double ayeoooooooooo
    i'll stake that mf and hang him by the tree for the vultures if i find him ...

and hahahah guess what i discovered ...the smut censor that the IGT uses works only for the posts ..not if you "qoute" the post ... LOL .. lamers ... check post 36 .. its gets fcukin **'s all over and check post 39 .. the qoute of same post.. and no ***'s ..... hahaha
    this is so lame...need ta grow up now ..

P.S:jasmine st.claire! ... pheesh!

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

naah ... those stars were actually filled by me ... just guessed what he might've written ...
    his post was censored actually in the quote too ...
    u can check it out ...

hey b.t.w. where has IGT's Lemmy (=Mr Scary vanished) ... he was da creator of the thread ...

5. shak

shak Harrr!

oh i see ... i thought it was just another "bug" that you often find at this place ... (you really need to think hard to get this one .. ;) )
    and scary is here all right ... post 40 ... the lemmy (still dont get why scary=lemmy)

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well i explained it in the earlier post ... #39 ... scary seems to like it too ...

7. shak

shak Harrr!

oh ma **** ... yeah got it now .. iread that post as well ..adn liked the idea dunno why i forgot that ... yup scary sure is lemmy ... only that he hasnt been with st.claire..and probably he neva will ... (i am ready scary bring it on buddy .. LOL)

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well she looks kinda cute and pretty and somewaht sexy too ...

and in her website she's holding a mena looking guitar ...
    nice ...

9. shak

shak Harrr!

yup bc rich ..choice of like slipknot *** ****** **** *** .. i like the warlock tho

10. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Jasmine St. Claire claims to be one of the few, if not the only, ****stars with class.... She does seem kinda cute sometimes....

Sharukh you'll be shocked to know that those boys from Slipknot now endorse Ibanez and Charvel...how did it happen...how did it happen.....

11. shak

shak Harrr!

WHAT!!! charvel!! ... NOooOOOooo
    i mean... #4 looked so right with his warlock or slapb!tch guitar ..... pity

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@Shahrukh: Very laughable second part of your signature.