Concord Guitars from Calcutta

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Malkauns, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Malkauns

Malkauns New Member

Hi there to everyone in this nice forum!
    I´m looking for an guitar manufacture (Concord) in Calcutta (Kolkata). Can anyone give me the adresse or an eMail of Concord Guitar builder? I´m looking for a certain Mohan Veena and I could not find anything about Concord in Google...

Thanks and greetings from Germany

2. Yogendrasitar

Yogendrasitar New Member

You're from Germany? Why not try and check out one of the Mohan Veenas from Concord at the shop of India Instruments in Berlin? We usually have them in stock! See www dot india minus instruments dot de for details - or just call our Manager Norbert Klippstein at +49-30-6211724.
    Good luck - Yo.

3. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

^ Anyone know what this is all about? Didn't know we had Indian builders who are that much in demand outside India.

4. amiyada

amiyada New Member

Concord Guitar in Calcutta.

Hi, dear saw ur msg...u r in Germany and want to get Concord guitar manufactured in Calcutta resembling Mohan Veena...let me tell u...

It is very much being manufactured in Kolkata(erstwhile Calcutta) and is available. The manufacturer's name is Mr Bhabosindhu Biswas. His cell no. is +91 9836131763...He actually manufactures indian classical guitar which is being named as mohan veena or dev veena....

location is - Muraripukur, Bidhannagar, Kolkata
    enjoy

5. amiyada

amiyada New Member

6. hindustani

hindustani New Member

you can also buy online with beautiful fiberglass case from superbass dot com, the Tronad retails there for $875 and the Concord for $1400, this includes shipping to all zones.